53-54

Chapter 53: Custody Troubles
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The dog food was scattered all over the floor, and both Ruan Qiao and Qin Jiayang looked shocked.

Qin Jiayang was halfway through making tea. Pomegranate kept humming next to him, and he looked hungry. He thought about finding something to eat, but he didn't expect...

Qin Zhuo's hands were still on both sides of Ruan Qiao, and the whole room fell into an eerie silence. The only sound was the pomegranate that was quietly eating dog food on the ground.

Pomegranate is a big dog of several years old, and he is often not hungry or full.

Qin Zhuo felt unhappy after being pushed away by Ruan Qiao, and shouted in a deep voice: "Pomegranate."

"Woo~~" The pomegranate dog dropped its head, snorted twice and ran away obediently.

Ruan Qiao looked at his good friend awkwardly. He didn't do anything illegal, he just felt guilty.

"Jiayang..." He tried to speak, but Qin Zhuo got the better of him before he could finish his sentence.

"I'm chasing Ruan Qiao."

Still in such a direct way.

Ruan Qiao urgently needed oxygen.

Qin Jiayang seemed to be struck by lightning, his mouth opened into an O.

After a few seconds, he looked at his embarrassed and obedient friend, then at his uncle who looked like a bandit, and swallowed hard: "Uncle...you didn't bully Xiao Qiao, did you?"

Qin Zhuo raised his eyebrows, why did he imply that he had taken something by force?

"Qiao Qiao," Qin Zhuo looked at Ruan Qiao with a smile on his lips, "Did I bully you?"

Ruan Qiao gritted his teeth. He couldn't tell his uncle in front of his nephew. He shook his head and said, "It's okay, Jiayang. He and I just have something to deal with."

Seeing Ruan Qiao hesitate to speak, Qin Jiayang became even more worried. He mustered up the courage to ask, "Uncle, then, can I talk to Xiao Qiao?"

Qin Zhuo made a gentlemanly gesture of invitation.

Ruan Qiao followed Jiayang out and glared at Qin Zhuo before leaving. Qin Zhuo raised his eyes and smiled as if he was blowing a kiss.

Ruan Qiao: "..." How shameless.

He and Jiayang walked around the small garden. Both of them were a little awkward at first.

It was Ruan Qiao who spoke first and sighed softly: "Jiayang, I'm sorry."

Qin Jiayang was stunned for a moment: "Ah? Why did you say this suddenly?"

Ruan Qiao pursed her lips: "I know you don't like homosexuals, but..."

"I don't like gays." Qin Jiayang was very sure, and after speaking, he twisted his neck unnaturally, "Who told you that I don't like gays anymore."

Ruan Qiao was a little confused for a moment. There was something strange about what Jiayang said. No.

Totally like comforting him or stating the facts.

Ruan Qiao suddenly made a bold guess due to the intuition of an artistic creator.

"Jiayang... shouldn't you also..."

"Ahem," Ruan Qiao choked himself before he finished speaking, and waved his hands quickly, "Haha, no, no, no, don't take it seriously, I just got distracted for a moment. When we were in college, weren't you still special? Do you dislike Teacher Sui?"