77-78 【END】

Chapter 77 Ruan Qiao's Secret
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Chunsheng, if there is anything you don't like in the future, you must tell me, okay?"

Shen Kuo held Chun Sheng and sat on the hanging chair on the balcony, and the sun shone warmly on them.

Chunsheng's fingers were still pressing on the collar subconsciously. He didn't know why this happened. He hadn't had nightmares for a long time after that incident. He also liked Shen Kuo very much, but the memories of being treated roughly suddenly came back uncontrollably. come out.

"I don't like it," he said, shaking his head.

"I know," Shen Kuo rubbed the top of Chunsheng's head, "I mean, in the future, if I don't find anything else or anything, you have to tell me, okay?"

Chunsheng was held in Shen Kuo's arms. He nodded listening to his steady heartbeat and asked, "Are you unhappy now?"

Shen Kuo shook his head, lowered his head and kissed Chun Sheng between the eyebrows: "I feel a lot of heartache, but I'm not unhappy."

He took Chunsheng's hand, hooked his little finger with his, and said slowly, "Don't feel bad because of this. It's just a little post-traumatic stress reaction. It will get better gradually."

"Really?" Chunsheng asked a little worriedly, "But it's been almost two years."

Shen Kuo wrapped his hand: "It has nothing to do with the absolute length of time, because nothing happened in the past two years that could trigger your memory. Now that we know it, it will definitely get better slowly."

Chunsheng knew it was not that easy. He thought for a while and said, "How about I find time to see a psychiatrist."

Shen Kuo's heart suddenly sank and he said softly: "Chunsheng, you don't need to see a doctor. I have studied psychology for a long time, so just leave it to me."

Chunsheng was stunned for a moment: "Why do you study psychology?"

Shen Kuo moved his chin, but did not answer the question. He just said: "Believe me, I'm good or not. I just haven't tested it, but my IQ is definitely above 99% of psychiatrists."

Chunsheng didn't doubt this. He knew that Mr. Shen was very powerful. He didn't want to confess the hurt he had suffered in front of strangers again, but...

"There are specialties in the arts." Chun Sheng smiled softly. He didn't want to put extra pressure on Shen Kuo.

But Shen Kuo looked seriously into his eyes and said, "No doctor will know you better than me."

Chunsheng's heart trembled and he stopped arguing. Shen Kuo told him that there was no need to regard this as a psychological problem. It was far from calling a doctor. It was just like being bitten by a snake or being afraid of heights.

Normal reaction.

Chunsheng knew that Shen Kuo was comforting himself. This might be a long process, and no one knew how long it would take. He looked at the sparrows nestling together on the branches outside the window and asked: "Doctor Shen, what if I'm always bad? "

Shen Kuo pinched the fool's face: "What does that have to do with it?"

Chun Sheng rubbed his cheek against Shen Kuo's clothes.

They still lived together after that, and there was no change in their relationship.

Chun Sheng believed that Shen Kuo really didn't care about this matter. After all, he was a ruthless man who had previously asserted that he had no worldly desires. However, Chun Sheng also felt Shen Kuo's desire when he was passionate that day very clearly. In the end, he still felt a little wronged by Mr. Shen.