𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟖, "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲"

Ellie looked up as Mark walked into the room. She raised her eyebrows as she saw him with a box. "What's this?" She asked.

"Valentine's Day. And I intend to spoil you today," Mark told her.

Ellie grinned and pulled him onto the bed. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss. Mark bit her lip as he pulled away. "Open this," he said.

Ellie smiled. She opened the box and saw a necklace. She looked to Mark. "This is beautiful. Thank you," she said.

"There's an inscription."

Ellie turned the heart charm and read it:

Ellie,
I'll be your forever
Mark

Ellie looked to him as she wiped the tears away. She smiled. "You're amazing," she said as she kissed him again.

Mark ran his hands over her thighs and kissed her. "I love you. I know how I acted about the whole Sloan situation. But I just couldn't see my daughter suffer alone."

"You don't have to explain to me. You're an amazing father. She's lucky to have you," Ellie told him.

Mark sighed as he joined her in bed. He wrapped an arm around her. "You good?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm good. I missed you. When you were in LA," Ellie told him. She smiled. "I really did miss you."

Mark held her close and smiled. "I promise I'm going to make you happy."

"I know."

****

Mark walked over to Ellie and smiled. "Hey, beautiful. Do you know anything about putting together cribs?" He asked.

Ellie turned to him. She smiled. "You bought a crib?"

Mark shrugged. "Well, Sloan's coming home tonight, and I got it put together, but it wobbles. And it can't wobble. Now will you take a look at it?" He asked.

Ellie laughed and nodded. "You're like a sweet, nerdy dad now. I don't even recognize you," she told him as she kissed his lips.

Mark shrugged again. "Well," he said as he kissed her again. "Think we spend too much time kissing?"

Ellie shook her head. "If you ask me, I don't think we kiss enough. Personal opinion though," she joked as she walked off.

****

Ellie looked to see Sloan as she was stood there. "Sloan? When did you get in? Does Mark know you're here?" She asked.

Sloan turned to Ellie. She smiled. "Um, no. My flight got in a little bit early, and I just took a cab over. I didn't to bug him or anything. Somebody said that you guys have a free clinic? Do you know where that is?"

"Is everything okay?" Ellie asked. Confused as to why Sloan hadn't told her own father she was back.

Sloan nodded. "Oh, yeah. I just want someone to check me out ... after the surgery and everything. Maybe give me an ultrasound or something?"

Ellie smiled. She nodded and looked to him. "Yeah, the clinic closed an hour ago. Come on. I have a second. I'll take a peek for you," she told the young girl.

****

Abby smiled as she saw Owen. She looked to him. "Well. You and I need to talk."

"Oh?"

Abby nodded. "Valentine's Day sex. I think I may actually need to get some. And soon," she told him.