𝟎𝟎𝟔, 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞

Ellie and Abby had recently gotten an apartment together. Both of them weren't wanting to live at Meredith's forever. Ellie loved it. She knew that she was able to be with Mark without any judgement.

She knew how things with Abby and Owen had been getting serious. She was happy for her best friend. And she wanted her to be happy.

The bedroom door opened and Abby walked in. She handed her a coffee. "where's Mark? I would have thought he would be here," she said.

Ellie shook her head. "He got paged late last night. It's not weird is it? I know you and him had a thing."

Abby grinned. She shook her head. "Not at all. Mark and I... it's a complicated thing. He was my brothers best friend. And I found it forbidden."

"Forbidden huh?"

"Shut up."

Ellie grinned. She looked to her and yawned. "Do you think you're gonna be able to be around Owen without wanting to rip his scrubs off?" She asked.

Abby raised her eyebrows. "Eleanor. The man can give me orgasms with his pinky finger. I literally come undone with him," she told her.

"And that's way too much information for me before I've had my morning coffee. Wear protection. Babies can be evil," Ellie said.

"Oh I'm on birth control."

"Not 100%. I don't need to give you the safe sex talk do I?" Ellie asked as a joke.

Abby rolled her eyes and winked. "Only if I can give you the safe sex talk with Mark."

"Safe sex went out the window a long time ago," Ellie said.

****

"Dr Sloan."

"Dr Robbins."

Ellie and Mark walked down the corridor. Mark opened the door. "After you Dr Robbins."

"Thank you Dr Sloan."

The moment the door was shut, Mark's lips were on Ellie's as he pressed her against the door. He pulled off her scrubs top. His lips were on her neck as he pulled her over to the bed.

Mark laid down on the bed. He let Ellie straddle him as she took hold of his erection and began tugging gently at it. She bit her lip as she slid down onto it.

Ellie moaned as she felt him filling her up. She looked down to him as she started rolling her hips against his. Mark gripped her hips as he sat up and started kissing down her chest.

He gently bit at her nipple making her arch her back.

****

Ellie's interns were stood outside of the on call room. Jessica, groaned. "Hello! Some of us need to sleep!" She called as she banged on the door. "Hello!"

Jenson, another intern turned to look at Jessica. "Why is the door locked anyways?" He asked.

Both interns heard the moans and groans coming from within. Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Yeah. That's why the door is locked."

All of a sudden, there was a loud moan and then a scream of pain. "That didn't sound good at all," Jessica said as she turned to her twin brother.

"We should go find someone."

****

Ellie fell on the floor and saw Mark. He was in pain. "Oh my god!" Ellie mumbled. She looked to Mark. "Are you okay?" She asked.