𝟎𝟎𝟓, 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝

Ellie rolled over in bed. She felt herself hitting something. She opened her eyes to see Mark there. She grinned as she looked to him. "Morning," she mumbled.

Mark smirked as he kissed her lips gently. He looked to her. "You're amazing you know that?" He said.

Ellie grinned. She knew how she and Mark had been sleeping together any chance they could. No one knew about them yet. And that's what Ellie wanted.

Mark got out of bed. He looked to her. "You're definitely amazing."

Ellie grinned as she saw Mark standing by the door. She was wearing his shirt. She looked to him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Why do you have to live in Meredith's again? How am I supposed to sneak out of here with that frat party going on downstairs. Don't you kids ever sleep?" Mark said.

Ellie rolled her eyes. She smiled. "They're cleaning the house for Mama Shepherd," she told him.

Mark closed the door. He turned back to Ellie. "Mrs Shepherd is coming? To Seattle?"

Ellie nodded. "So?"

"So that woman practically raised me. Taught me right from wrong. And if she found out that I was... with you. That we were... your Derek's prodigy. Abby's best friend. You are forbidden fruit. You are 26. You're a fetus," Mark told her.

"25. I skipped fourth grade," Ellie said with a shrug. She smiled as she saw the look on his face. "What now?"

"I feel dirty."

Ellie grinned as she kneeled up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "No one knows about us. And people won't find out if you don't want her too."

Mark groaned as Ellie bit his lip. "You know, you don't have to go," she told him. "You could stay."

"I can't. Derek."

"Fine fine."

****

Mark snuck past the group of people in the living room. Ellie behind him. They quickly kissed before Mark left. Once Mark was on the front porch, he bumped into Derek. "Mark?"

"Hey. There you are. Do you want to get a drink?" Mark asked, wanting to think of a cover for why he was there. Not wanting him to know that he had spent the last few hours having sex with Ellie Robbins.

"It's four in the morning," Derek said.

Mark nodded. "I probably should have called first. Hey, I hear your mom is coming into town. Good times," he said as he walked off.

****

Ellie frowned as she saw Meredith. Abby was there too. "Why does Mer look like that?" She asked, leaning against her best friend. She turned to Izzie. "Why would you let her look like that?" She asked.

Abby shrugged. "Well the ponytail wasn't my idea. I blame Izzie," she said with a shrug.

Izzie rolled her eyes. She looked to the two girls. "She doesn't look weird at all. I've got it under control. She's doing great," she told them.

Ellie raised her eyebrows. "If that's doing great, I'd hate to see what freaking out looks like."

Abby smirked. She nodded. "Mer looks like she's going to pee her pants."

Ellie grinned as she took a set of lab requests being offered to her by a nurse. She was glancing over when Owen walked over. "Dr Shepherd. You mind checking on some of my post-ops? E.R is swamped with traumas," he said as Abby nodded. "Also, would you like to go on a date with me?"