𝟎𝟎𝟐.𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞

Ellie walked into the hospital. She groaned as she took a sip of her coffee. Meredith walked over to her. "What happened to you?" She asked.

Ellie rolled her eyes and sighed. "Nothing. I'm tired. I didn't sleep at all," she said as she looked to her sister. "What the hell is that?"

"Look what I found."

Ellie nodded and frowned. "It's a doll Mer."

"It's an anatomy Jane. My bought it for me when I was five. At the time I thought it was super creepy for a five year old. But I kinda liked it," Meredith said.

Ellie looked to her friend. "Yeah... dolls like that creep me out," she told her as she walked inside with Meredith. She dropped her coffee in shock. "Oh. Fuck."

"What?"

Ellie quickly turned and walked off. She grabbed Meredith's wrist, dragging her off with her. "What the hell?" She said.

"Keep walking. Just keep on walking."

Meredith frowned. "What the hell is going on?" She asked as she looked to her.

"He's here. Owen Hunt."

Meredith's eyes widened. She looked to her. "The one whose cock you touched? Bet Mark will love that."

"Yeah. I know."

Ellie glanced around the corner when she saw Richard and Owen walking towards them. "Fuck."

"Ah! Dr Grey. Dr Robbins. You remember Owen Hunt?" Richard said as he looked to the two young doctors.

"Yes. It's nice to see you again," Ellie said as she avoided eye contact with him. She heard Meredith sniggering. "Shut up or I will murder you."

Richard shook his head and looked between the two girls. "Dr Hunt here is how our head of trauma surgery."

Ellie looked to him. "So that means you're going to be working here?" She asked.

"That is what head of trauma surgery is," Owen said as he looked to Ellie.

"Great. Cool. Have fun with that," Ellie said as she went to walk off, tripping on some spilt liquid.

Owen caught her before she could hit the floor. "Are you always this clumsy?" He asked as he held her against him.

Ellie shook her head. "N-No. I'm genuinely all together," she mumbled. She moved away from him and smiled. "I'll see you around."

Ellie walked off with Meredith. Meredith looked to her. "You do realise McSteamy is going to be jealous."

"Jealous of what? I haven't done anything," Ellie said as she rolled her eyes.

Meredith smirked. "Well yeah. But Owen Hunt... Mark doesn't like him," she told her.

"My life sucks."

"And I thought I was the dramatic one," Meredith said as she walked off.

****

Ellie smiled as she saw Mark walking towards her. "Morning. Ooo is that a bone dry?" She asked as she looked to him.

Mark nodded. He stood there as Ellie took his drink and took a sip. Mark saw the twinkle in her blue eyes and smiled. "I hear the major general is back. Your on call room buddy."

Ellie groaned. "Don't go there. I had a lapse in judgment."

****