𝟎𝟎𝟖, 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

Ellie and Mark were lying in bed together. They had been watching a movie in between having sex. She was tired. But she knew Abby had Owen over.

Mark looked to her. "Does it not creep you out hearing your best friend at it?" He asked.

Ellie shook her head. "Why would it? She hears us having sex plenty of times," she said with a shrug.

Mark smirked. "Well they can hear us again if you want to," he said as he ran a hand over her bare thigh.

Ellie grinned. "Dr Sloan. I thought you'd never ask," she said as she ended up straddling him. She began to grind against him. Never letting him slip into her.

Mark moaned as he stopped her hips from moving. He was about to push into her when she heard noises and muffled sounds coming from Abby's room.

Ellie frowned. "That doesn't sound normal," she said as she went to get off Mark.

"They're probably having kinky sex," Mark said as he held her hips in place.

Ellie frowned when she heard smashing. She got off of Mark and grabbed his shirt and her underwear. She flipped it on and made her way to Abby's room.

Ellie was getting worried about Abby. She knew that there was something going on.

She walked into the room and felt sick. Owen was choking her. "Abby?! Owen!" She yelled.

Owen woke up and got off of Abby. Abby fell off the bed and ran into her bathroom. She slammed the door and fell to the floor sobbing.

Ellie looked to Owen in shock. She heard Abby crying in the bathroom. "What the fuck you do to her?" She asked. She was shocked.

Mark walked in. He frowned. "What's going on?" He asked as he looked around. "Where's shepherd?"

"That bastard was choking her!" Ellie yelled as she went for him.

Mark grabbed her waist. "Call Derek."

****

Meredith groaned as her phone rang. She rolled over and picked it up.

Meredith/ Ellie. It's 2am in the morning. The fuck do you want?
Ellie/ it's Belle. Something happened. I need Derek
Meredith/ he's coming. What happened?

Meredith hung up. She looked to her boyfriend and saw him getting dressed as quickly as he could. "I'm coming with you," she told him.

Derek nodded. Not even saying a word. He just knew his sister needed him.

****

"Where is she?"

Derek walked into the bedroom. Owen was sitting there. He was crying. "What happened?" Derek asked as he looked around the room and saw how messy it was.

"He was choking her," Mark told him. Knowing it was awkward still.

Ellie felt anger overcome her. "You fucking bastard! I'll fucking kill you!" She yelled as she went for Owen.

Mark grabbed her waist. "Abby needs you. Go and be in there with her," he told her.

Ellie nodded. "Do not let that wanker anywhere near her. I will fucking kill him," she said as she walked over. "Abby? Let me in."

The door opened and Abby pulled Ellie into the room. She was in tears. Her neck was bruised. "I will kill him," Ellie said as she saw her neck.

"H-He had a nightmare. I'm okay. I really am," Abby said as she wiped away some tears. She winced as she touched her neck.