10: the Smiling Titan

BERTHOLDT POV

I wake up in outside. "Why I outside...?" I confused.

"Hey Bertholdt." Someone called me and I looked at her.

Person hidden on hoodie and face was dark. I can't see person's face. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh? You wanted to know am I?" Person evil laugh. "I remembered I saw your memories that Titan ignored you?" Person said with smirk.

I eyes widened. "You... will eat me? Are you??" "I eat you? I not Colossal Titan anymore! I know are you Colossal Titan..." i eyes widened again.

"Tell me, who are you!!!" I yelled.

Person and I sense Titan's footsteps. "What? Titan!" I shouted.

Person evil smiled. "That pure Titan the who ignored you! Look at Titan" person said. I looked up at pure titan in my eyes widened in shock.

"You... the who ignored me?" I feel fear.

Pure Titan saw me and grab me. "PLEASE HELP ME!!! REINER ANNIE!" I screamed.

Titan eat me make me wake up. "Huh!!" I feel fear. "Damn. It just dream."

Man noticed me. "Are you okay?" Man asked me. "I'm fine it just nightmare." I replied slowly.

TIME TO LEARNING

Dita teaches or explain to students the who join Survey Corps.

HISTORIA POV

I learning a lot. I sit with Armin and Mikasa, I whispered her. "Do you think we will find Eren?" I told her.

She whispered me "Yeah I wanted to find Eren... I still missed him." She frowns.

I still believe in Eren still alive but I don't know where is he. Why I can't think about him because I love him... I thought

Dita noticed me and Mikasa are talk. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled at me and Mikasa stand up. "Yes, Sir we sorry!" Dita sighed. "You need focus!"

We nodding and sit down.

Class is end.

Everyone eat at lunch.

"I wanted to see Eren again." Armin replied and looked up.

"Me too" me and Mikasa say in same time.

Armin smiled. "I can't believe Annie joined Survey Corps I thought she join Military Police." Armin was confused that why he don't understand.

Mikasa saw at her alone. "She all alone? She don't have friends huh?" Mikasa muttered and glare at her.

"I don't think you can talk Annie, Armin?" I asked him.

"You're right I need to talk her to join with me." Armin replied and stand up to walked forward at Annie.

ARMIN POV

"Hey Annie?" I called her and she looked up at me. "Yes, Armin?" I sighed. "I noticed you alone you don't have friends?" I said.

Annie looked away. "I don't need to have friend just I want alone." She replied.

"Hey Annie?" She looked at me. "You like you will with me and my friends there." I pointed with my finger at Krista and Mikasa.

Annie noticed at two girls. "Why you want me join you for friend?" "Yeah" I replied happily. "You and me are friends now." She glare at Mikasa. She gritted her teeth. "Fine!" She shouted.

Annie join me, we are chatting other for fun. Annie feel little happy with me, Historia, and Mikasa. Mikasa and Annie are still glare other.

EREN POV