13: The Truth

Eren and Dina joined Survey Corps, they was worrying about him. Reiner escaped from titans and back to MPs work.

Reine sit in room alone and thought in deep.

REINER POV

"I can't believe someone stole Bertholdt... how???" I said in eyes widened in shock. I wanted to be a hero in the world. My head dropped and looked at table. "I failed to be warrior."

I start teared in my eyes. "That man... possesses the Founding Titan can control titans to eat me." I said and gritted my teeth.

I stand up and see at window. "I need tell Annie!" I shouted.

EREN POV

I went to Erwin's office. I can believe Historia, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Hange, Dina, and why Annie.

I won't let her get know everything and tell Reiner. I thought and scared little.

Erwin grabbed on my shoulder. "Eren Yeager, tell me the truth." I looked at him. "Yeah, I'm ready! But why Armin, Mikasa, H- Christa, and Annie are here?" I asked him. "They are your friends, right?" "Yeah but Annie is not my friend..." I glare at Annie.

"Do you want Annie out?" Erwin asked. I glare at her, sighed. "I don't mind if she wanted stay or out." "Annie, do you want to stay or out?" I asked her.

"Ummm I don't mind I stay." She replied quietly in fear. I nodding and tell. "When I got power of Titan I was ten."

"You ten? You don't tell me?" Mikasa said in glare at me. "Let me talk." I shouted. She was quiet. "My father not born here... he born in outside of the walls called Marley." Annie eyes widened in shock. They listened me "Marley have great weapon, car, airship, and other... Marley'a goal to kill Walls of people." I explained.

"Eren" I looked at Erwin. "Why people wanted to kill me?" I speaks "We on island called 'Paradis Island' we are people called Eldians and Subjects or Ymir" They eyes widened in shock.

"Subjects of Ymir? I heard a soldier called Ilse Langnar the who wrote the book said that. What is that?" Hange asked curiously. "Subjects of Ymir the who can turn a Titan like me and all of you. Other word Titans was once a human." I explained in deep.

Levi was shock little. "I killed them..."

My head lifted and looked at them. "Do you wanted to know titans kept eat humanity." I asked, they wanted to know. "Titans eat humanity, titans need eat human with power of Titan, Titan can turn a human again and become Titan shifter." I explained. They eyes widened in shock. "Power of Titans have nine titans of Ymir Attack, Beast, Armored, Colossal, Cart, Jaw, Founding, Warhammer, and Female." Erwin listened me in shock.

"Eren, people inside in the walls will clue about history, you can tell me?" He asked curiously.

I smiles. "About 100 years ago, million Eldians moved to island. King created the walls, he was first King of the walls called Karl Fritz." I sighed. "Karl Fritz have Founding Titan, he use founding Titan to erase all people's memories." They eyes widened in shock.

"My father was correct." Erwin said with smile.

"Karl erased all people's memories? What Founding Titan has abilities?" Armin asked in shock. I see at him eyes. "Karl wanted to be peace... and people clueless full history." I sighed. "But family have immune of Titan ability called 'Ackerman Clan'" I replied.

Mikasa eyes widened in shock "what?" I looked around at her. "Ackerman was feared by everyone and king. They have ability to 'Awakened Power' has most powerful to kill titans and humanity. When they sense awakened power." I explained, Levi and Mikasa eyes widened.

"I sense too..." Levi muttered. "You're Ackerman." I replied to him. "What?" Levi said in shock.

"Ackerman was against Karl's idea to peace." I replied. "So Karl Fritz created million of hundreds colossal titans in the walls" I replied, they eyes widened in shock. "Colossal titans inside the wall?" Hange said in shock.

"If Marley attack here then he can use full of the rumblings to destroy Marley, but he created 'Vow of Renouncing War'" I explained.

They thought in deep. "What Vow of Renouncing War?" Dina asked. "Karl created that, who have Founding and Titan of Royal Blood can't use founding Titan to control titans because Royal Blood members followed Karl's will" I explained.

"Founding Titan can control Titan?" Hange asked curiously in shock.

"Who is Founding Titan currently?" Armin asked.

"It me I have Founding and Attack titans." I replied. "I can't control titans because I don't have royal blood." Armin remembered me when I control titans to eat Armored Titan

"But you controlled titans to eat Armored Titan? I don't understand you can't control?" Armin got confused.

"I need to find someone with royal blood of Titan I can connect someone with Titan of royal blood to control titans. It was Dina have royal blood." I explained they looked at Dina.

"Dina was last royal blood member left?" Erwin asked.

"No. She is not last... there only four have royal blood left." I replied. They stares at me. "Dina Fritz, Zeke Yeager, Rod Reiss, and Historia Reiss have royal blood." I replied.

"Zeke Yeager? Your last name is same?" Levi asked.

"He is my half brother and Dina's son." I replied. They eyes widened in shock. "My father was married Dina and child, Zeke... he betrayed his parent then Dina and my father went to Paradis Island, Eldians turn a pure Titan and Dina too. But, My father was saved by someone called 'The Owl' he have Attack Titan gave to my father." I explained. They listened at me.

"Zeke is Beast Titan currently." I replied, Dina eyes widened in shock.

"Why your father gave you? He have enough live with Titan power." Armin asked in confused.

"Curse of Ymir... have only 13 years to die... I have 8 years left to die." Mikasa and Historia froze. "Nooo" girls says in same time.

"You said your father was by the owl? How he take the founding titan." Levi asked.

I looked at Historia. "My father have mission to take the Founding Titan and murdered end of royal bloodline. Their father already escaped." I explained.

I explained them about true royal blood named Reiss Family. Annie was quietly and listened.

"Rod meet Historia for first time... he gave her false name called Krista Lenz." I replied they looked at Historia.

"I wanted Historia become the Queen of the walls!" I shouted. Historia stand up. "I will accept!" She shouted and I smiled.

I explained them that false king and everything. They agreed with me and Historia will be become the Queen.

STORYTELLER ENDS

I noticed Annie walked alone. I need to tell her.

"Hey Annie!" She looked me the looked away at me. "I know you're the Female Titan!" I shouted and she frozen.

"H-How do you know?" Annie asked in shock. "I already know everything. I know you wanted to meet your father?" I replied. She nodding. "If you wanted to save your father then join me! I won't hurt your father." I replied quick in glare at her.

She was motionless shake. "Y-You sure? You won't kill my father?" "Yeah" I shouted.

She joined on my side... and betrayal Marley and Reiner.

CONTINUE

Rod Reiss tell Kenny to kidnapping Eren and Historia.