2: Goodbye

EREN POV

I was happy with Historia for my family. Dinner was end, "I enjoyed with you and your parent!" Historia replied happily.

"I can with you for everyday?" She asked me. "Sure, but my family have vacation for month... then we going to back my home." I replied.

"Huh? That not fair. I wanted to with you." Historia mumble sadly. I put my hands on her shoulders. "I know you wanted to with me. Me too, I wanted to fun to with you." I replied with smiled.

FEW DAYS LATER

Me and Historia are walk together. "I wanted to know about your friends?" Historia asked, looked around at her. "I meet him and see, he got bullied by boys like you." She was little shook. "He got bullied like me? I wanted to know?" Historia asked curiously.

"Then I fought them... and see him got injured. I asked make sure of him okay. "I'm okay" he said. Then I and he become friends he named Armin. He loved read books and learned his grandfather." I explained. She was shook and learned.

"Armin love read book? Like me. What he love read about?" She asked me curiously with happily. I smiled at her back. "He read book about sea from Walls of the outside. He wanted to go and see the sea." I explained smiled at her.

"The sea?" "I don't know there still is no face because of many titans." I replied. Historia head moved and see someone. "Frieda!!!" She shouted, I was confused and looked at Frieda.

Frieda stepping to close at Historia. "Historia!" Historia jumped up to hug her. "Frieda!" She shouted. Frieda looked down at me. "Who is he?" Asked Historia.

Historia grabbed on my hand. "This is my first friend, Eren Yeager!" Historia replied happily. "Eren, Nice meet to you, I am Frieda Reiss, Historia, older half-sister." She replied.

"Nice meet to you too." I said with no smile.  "Let's go together to play!" Historia asked me and  her sister. We just nodding.

Historia and Frieda ride on horse. "Come on, Eren?" Historia head down at me. "No thank, I don't need to ride." I inside scared. Frieda noticed me "You don't tell me? You scared of horse?" Frieda said a smirk at me. "Hey!" I shouted.

Frieda ride off and moved close at me. "Huh?" I confused, She grabbed me to up "Hey!" She refused, she put me to ride with Historia. I feel scared to ride. "Don't worry, Horse won't hurt you." Frieda behind me, Historia front of me... I in middle.

My eyes was closed. I don't want to my eyes open. Frieda notice me, I feel scared. She hugged me on behind. "Please your eyes open. Me and Historia are here. You won't be scary." She said smiled. Then my eyes open up to see outside. I feel calm with them.

I looked back at Frieda. "Thank you, Frieda." She smiled happily.

"Do you want play Truth or Dare?" Historia asked me. " what is Truth or Dare?" I asked.
Historia and Frieda looked at me. "You don't know?" Frieda said. They explained me about it.

"I trying." I said curiously. "Which one you chose Truth or Dare." She asked Historia.
"Truth" Historia replied. Frieda think about.

"Do you like Eren? Tell me the truth?" Historia and I just get blushing and looked at her, she looked at me. "Huh... I like him." Historia replied blushing.

"Awww you liked him? You will hug him?" Frieda wanted to see me going hug at her. She hugged me quick, I hugged her back.

Frieda was fun with me and Historia. "I need to go..." I run and waved with my hand. "See ya later!" Historia replied. I went to hotel.

"Me too, I need to go." Frieda stand up and put hands on her head. "You'll have to forget about me again." Frieda head butt her with Founding's power to erase her memories. Frieda walked away, Historia stare at her.

"Huh? Who was that girl just now?" Historia confused.

Historia don't remember Frieda and still remember Eren.

DINNER TIME

"How's your friend, Historia?" Dad asked me. "I enjoy with Historia. Hmmm I meet Historia's sister named Frieda... looks like older than me..." I replied.

"Frieda? She look like?" Mom asked me. "She taller, with long black hair, and light blue eyes." I replied. I noticed my dad feel shake. "What wrong, dad?" I asked him. "No, I make sure you okay." Dad replied.

Grisha thought (Frieda Reiss already met my son... what should I do. I can't tell her about my last name. I do?)

"We going to back my home on tomorrow." Mom said. "Huh? That time too fast. I need to tell her tomorrow in morning!" I told them, my parent just nodding. "Do you like her?" My mom asked. I looked up at my mom. "No" I shouted...

Mom noticed my ear is red. "Aww you liked her! I'm so happy!" Mom said happily. I blushing... and run my room.

TOMORROW

"I need to tell Historia!" Eren replied, I need hurry. "I will give you 40 mins before we go." Mom replied. I fasting nodding and running.

I spotting her sit "Hey Historia!" She heard I say. And she run to hug me, I hug back. "I have to tell you... Historia" I feel said bye. "Yeah? Tell me?" "My family will go to back home today. I wanted to say goodbye to you." I said sadly. She was shook and hugged me tighter.

"I wanted to with you!" She refused let me off. "I know." I replied, I hugged her back for 5 minutes.
She let me off and ask me "We are friends?" Asked me. "Yeah We are friends forever!" I said happily. She smiled at me.

She grabbed on my hand tighter. "I don't want to say goodbye. I wanted to meet you again." I got blushing again. "I will meet you. But I not sure." I answer, looked down. She put a hand to pat on my hair. "I promise. I will meet you!" She said with honesty. I smiled. "I will meet you!" I same.

CONTINUE-