12: Attack Titan vs Armored Titan

EREN'S FLASHBACK

EREN POV

"What's your plan?" Dina asked me. I sighed. "I have to plan fight Armored Titan!" I replied.
"Armored Titan was here?" I looked at her eyes. "Armored Titan have will kill my friends, I need to save my friends!" I shouted, Dina gasped.

"What should I doing?" Dina asked.

I thought in deep, have good idea.

"If I lose of Armored Titan, I need to roar with my Titan form... then you transforms of Colossal Titan and help me." I answered.

"That's good idea! I wished you're my real son..." Dina said happily.

I appear in mind. "You don't mind can I call you mom? Because you're my father's first wife." I replied and wait for her answer.

Dina got blushing little. "Sure!" She replied happily and blushing.

I smiled.

EREN'S FLASHBACK END

ATTACK TITAN VS ARMORED TITAN

I punch Armored's face hard with my right hand. Armored's face was armor broken.

"Wow, Titan going beat Armored Titan." Historia said in shock.

Armored Titan punching with his right hand at me. I dodged and jump side, punching another hand of left to his face again.

Armored Titan jump and hugged on my stomach. I fell on grass and grabbed Armored's head. I gripped my right hand to hit Armored's nape to a through Reiner.

"ARHHH" Reiner screamed. He kick on my stomach back.

You weak, your armored already broken. Reiner! I thought.

Armored Titan still stand and starting running forward me. I sighed and punching with my right hand at Armored's face. I noticed he dodged "huh?" Armored dodged and punching on my Titan's jaw off.

"Damn!!" I said angrily.

"Titan going lose by Armored Titan!" Armin shouted. "I need help Titan to defeat Armored Titan!" Mikasa stand up and moving. "Me too!" Armin shouted. He looked down at Krista. "Krista, you will take care Annie!" Armin told her just nodding.

Armin and Mikasa flying to my shoulders. "Hey!" Armin shouted. Attack Titan looked at Armin.

"I and Mikasa will be your side to defeat Armored Titan!" Armin shouted. My eyes widened "Armin, Mikasa." I looked away at Armored Titan.

Mikasa fly to fight Armored Titan, he punch her but he missed and looked at me. I punched him jaw to armored break.

REINER POV

"Why Mikasa, Armin join your side to defeat me?" I gritted my teeth. "I need roar! Titans Will coming!!" Armored roared.

"What? Why he roared... don't tell me.. titans are coming!!" Armin shouted. Mikasa and Armin saw many titans coming. 

EREN POV

"You bastard, Reiner!" I yelled and saw Historia and Annie still on grass, titans grabbed Historia.

"I need to save them!!!" I running forwards at them, punching titans. I grabbed Historia and spotting Annie still here, I pick up Annie on my hand. Historia stare at my eyes and Annie sit on my hand.

"I have to roar!!!" I roared "ARHHHHHHHH"

Dina heard my voice. She transforms and they saw big lightings.

"What?" Reiner said.

They saw Colossal Titan's face was smiling like Dina's pure Titan. Reiner and Annie eyes widened in shock.

That not look like Bertholdt's Titan that different! Don't tell me he dead? Annie thought.

"How? Bertholdt dead? Who ate him..." Reiner said in fear.

"Colossal Titan? He going kill me!!!" Armin shouted. I running forwards to Colossal Titan "what are you doing! Colossal Titan going eat you!!!" Mikasa yelled at me, I ignored her.

Colossal Titan put down a stretch on her hand. I jumped on her hand touch to Electric shook. Annie and Reiner felt.

"What?!" Annie said in shock.

"KILL ARMORED TITAN!" I screamed titans was attack to stopped and run to Armored Titan.

"What?!" Reiner saw many titans attacked him. He kept punching titans.

Armin, Mikasa, and Historia confused. Colossal Titan starting walk forwards and search Survey Corps. I put down a hand and let girls land on Colossal's hand.

Mikasa, Armin, Annie, and Historia still stare me. I need show up my identity. I starting emitting steam from my Attack's nape. They eyes widened to shock saw me except Historia.

Eren? It you?" Mikasa starting tear on her eyes. "Yeah it me." I jumped on land of Colossal's hand. "You been inside in your Titan?" Armin replied in confused.

"I will explain you later." I replied and saw Annie here. "Annie? You here?" I asked. "Umm. Armin wanted me with them..." she replied. "I see." I said simple.

"And who is inside Colossal Titan?" Armin asked. "Dina Fritz." I replied quick. Annie heard 'Fritz'

Fritz? Don't tell me she was royal blood??? Annie thought and looked up at her.

They saw at Survey Corps was here and shock to saw Colossal Titan.

Colossal Titan kneeling and put down a hand to let them free. They saw me here, "You're Eren Jeager?" I looked up at person. "Yea that's me." I replied.

"I am Erwin Smith, Commander of Survey Corps." He sighed. "You been missing for 5 days right?" I nodding. Erwin looked up at Colossal Titan. "That the who destroyed the wall in Shiganshina." Erwin said, everyone got weapon up at Colossal Titan.

"It not her." Erwin was confused. "What?" "Armin, Mikasa you saw that look like Colossal Titan." I looked at them.

"Eren's right Colossal Titan not like that. That person on my side." Armin said in brave.

"We was kid and saw Colossal Titan until now we see different." Mikasa replied.

My head lifted and looked up at Dina. "Please get off." I told her. She get off from Colossal Titan's nape.

"My name is Dina Fritz, Colossal Titan currently!" Dina replied and stand on Colossal's shoulder.

I walk forward to Erwin. "Erwin, do you know about Titans, World, and history?" I asked. He nodding "yeah, you're right. I wanted to more about history. We still clue about world." He says.

I know he have goal to true history. "I trust you, Erwin Smith!"

CONTINUE

EREN WILL TELL THE TRUTH