3: The Fall of Wall Maria

EREN POV

"I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!" I yelled angrily. Mikasa and Armin trying stop to me. I stubborn to keep to say about titans! "I will kill all Titans!!!" I yelled. Everyone stare at me.

HISTORIA POV

I alone in house. "I missed Eren... I wanted to see him again. I wonder if he coming again. Then i wanted to tell about my feeling." I got blushing and can't think about Eren... "Why I think Eren... I like him..."

I spotting the book on chair... I walked to pick up the book and read again.

Horse stepping on the path.

I heard horse stepping... and walked to the window. I saw someone coming, he with hat.

Who is he?

Someone coming at me and front of me. I looked up at him. He going answer me. "Nice meet to you, Historia" he picked at his hat moved down on his chest. My name is Rod Reiss... I'm your father."

I shock to saw him... I first met my father. My head moved and see my mother at outside.

My mother I hadn't seen in years looked terribly frightened.

Rod kneeling and looked at me. I looked around at him. "Historia... You'll be living with me now." He replied, he grabbed on my hand. I walked with my father at outside.

My mother see a man walking. She got scared and trying to run away. They got her "This is a problem, Lord Reiss." Kenny said. "Let's avoid acting rashly now." "Did the fall of Wall Maria make you a little scared!" Kenny replied.

"Mother!" I shouted and watch my mother. "No! I am not the mother of that girl!" My mother shouted in fear. "She has nothing to do with me!" Mother said, she hurt my feeling.

"Oh? Is that true, Lord Reiss?" Kenny lift his head up and looked at Rod. "Do you really have nothing to do with this woman or child?" Asked Rod.

Rod was surprised and looked down at me. I looked up at him, he grabbed off on my hand. "So be it... These two here have nothing to do with me." Rod replied.

"I thought that might be that case." Kenny hands on my mother's back to kneeling down. My mother looked up at Kenny. "What?! What are you..?" She was confused.

"You never existed." Kenny pick up at knife on his chest. "You never worked at the estate either. Nobody knows who are you." Kenny said.

She head moving and looked at Rod. "That's not... Master! Please tell them that's not true!" My mother shouted in fear. Rod looked away from my mother. I stepping and my hand moving up.

"Mother..." I called her, I walked stop, and watch her. "If only... If only I never had you!" My mother last word. Kenny killed her at her neck. I watched her to die. I dropping my book, Kenny stepping to close me, he a hand on my hair.

"Wait." Rod shouted. He stare at me... "Your name will be Christa Lenz." Rod replied.

They leave me alone. Soldier got me to going safe camp.

I heard people said Titan are here in Shiganshina, I was shook "Eren..." I started cries and kneeling.

Please be safe, Eren! I will find you!

I stand up and heard people in safe house. I running to search Eren.

EREN POV

"I will join Survey Corps! I will kill all Titans!!!" I shouted. Mikasa and Armin was worry about me. "Your mother don't want you join that. She wanted you long live than death." Mikasa trying to help me.

I pushed Mikasa angrily. "I will revenge! I will the who will kill Armored and Colossal Titan! I don't want be weak! I wanted to be stronger than all titans!" I shouted with rage.

Armin was quiet and listened to me. "If you join then I will join too." Mikasa replied. I stare at Mikasa. "Huh. You don't need to join m-" Mikasa interrupted me. "Because I am your protector. I need you alive." Mikasa replied with no emotionless.

"I will join too" Armin said stand up. I looked at him. "I wanted to see the sea in my dream." Armin asked.

I have no choice, they will join me. I feel calm. "Okay Mikasa, Armin you will join me to together! We will kill all titans!!!"

"Eren!!!!!" Someone called me, my head moving back and see her with blonde and blue eyes. "Hit or-" she hugged me quick and I fell on floor.

Mikasa almost push Historia. "Wait! She's my friend!!" I shouted, she moved to stop. "Please call me Christa Lenz." Historia whispered me. I was confused. She stand up and grab on my hand to stand up.

"Why are you here? His- Christa" I asked and trying not say her real name. "My mother was killed. Soldier found me... I not safe in Wall Marina... I was went to found you." Christa said.

"Who is she?" Mikasa asked. Christa looked at her "my name is Christa Lenz. You're Mikasa Ackerman? Eren told me about you and Armin!" She shock and happy to meet my friends.

I put a hand on her shoulder. "I need to talk you in private? Christa?" I asked, she nodding. "Mikasa, Armin you can stay... me and Christa talking."

We in private, "Why you changed your name?" I asked. "Uhh" she won't answer me. "Remember? I'm your friend! I won't tell anyone! Please tell me I will keep your secrets." I replied.

She nodding. "I met my father for first time. His name is Rod Reiss... then I saw mother last time about two years ago. I was walking with my father. But they are here and I was watched my mother died... and my father decided my name change is Christa Lenz." She explained me. I listened her.

I don't like her false name. I loved her real name is Historia Reiss.

"Huh? Your false name... I don't like it." I said, she looked at me. "Huh. You like my real name?" She asked me. I nodding. "I don't want your identity was hidden... that bad idea." I replied.

She hugged me tighter. "Please call my false name... if we in private, you can call my real name." She said to beg me. "Okay, I promise to keep your secret." I replied and hugged her back. I smell her good hair.

"I wanted to tell you, Eren" Christa tell me. "What? Historia?" I waited her answer me. "I honestly I can't think about you... I like you!" She confessed me. I got blushing. "Wha-what are you like me?" "Because you saved me twice from boys. I have fun with you for month. But I don't have enough to fun with you."

I put both hands on her shoulders and smiled at her. "Historia, don't worry I have Armin and Mikasa. I hope they will like you and we will be together!" I told her to happily. "Yeah!" She said happily.

AT NIGHT

Grisha went and looked at me. He touched me to awaken. "Eren!" He shouted. I was awaken and saw my father here. "Wake up. Eren. Was your mother not with you?" Grisha asked me. Keith walked on Grisha behind.

"Dad... Mom... Titan... ate her." I said softly. Keith and Grisha was shook, Keith kneeling and sadly little.

"Eren. Avenge your mother. You must." Keith looked at them. "I know you do." My father replied. "Let's go." I and my father stand up and walking at outside. Keith interrupted me. "Wait. Where are you going." Keith shouted, my father refusing. "Don't follow me." Grisha replied.

"Wait!" Keith shouted. "Why don't you just do it? Avenge Carla... Why? Is it because you're special?" "Unlike me... What if your kid is different, too? He might not be a chooses one either. Right?" Keith smirk little. "Are you going to curse... someone else now?" Keith said.

Grisha looked back at him. "This kid is not like you. He's my son. I beg you! Stay out of it." Grisha replied. Me and my father moved away.

"What are you doing? Stop!!!! Dad!" I shouted. My father act like a crazy. "What my mother died make you crazy?!!" I scared. "Show me your arms!!" He grabbed my arms. "This key you will learn the truth! If you want to save Armin, Mikasa, Historia, and everyone!"

CONTINUE-