╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT X

╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT X

INTERIOR HALLWAY

[Y] set off to hang up fliers that he printed out. He just hopes that there won't be many extroverts coming to join the club. The poor male won't be able to handle that many of them. [Y] don't know if he could hang these up by himself since there's so many places to hang up.

“Ah~ There'll be an art club? I wonder who's running the club?” Asked the ginger haired male while admiring the flier. The dark green haired male hummed, “I've heard that the club just opened up today. Now they're looking for some new members in the club.”

“Ooh~ I've heard from the headmaster that if the Art club manages to become fit like other clubs, there'll be an art exhibit.” the ginger stated.

The dark green haired male nodded with agreement, “True. I'm looking forward to seeing their art.”

“Do they do self-portrait? I wonder if they could draw others.”

“Perhaps.”

A lavender haired male was listening in on the conversation before turning to the [h] haired male, who's still setting up the flier. “Art Club…sounds amazing…but the way he startled Leona. He's a Diasomnia student, right…? Vil mentioned him before. So, he's real…”

“I wonder if I could talk to him…” Epel thought timidly. “But…what if he uses his third eye on me? Rumors say that the third eye can paralyzed you and see the future…I don't want any trouble…”

“Huh? Whatcha lookin at?” a lazy voice whispered in the short male’s ear, causing him to squeak. “You're spying on someone?”

“U-um…! I…I…!” Epel uttered. Floyd peek around the corner at [Y], who's still hanging up the flier, his face lit up with excitement when he spotted the male before running around the corner with an open arms, “Anko-kun~”

[Y] flinched when the teal haired male glomped on him, “F-Floyd…”

“Whatcha doing? What's with the handouts?” Floyd asked, glancing at the papers in the male's hands. [Y] replied, “They're fliers. I'm hanging these up for recruiters who want to join the club.”

“Huh…? You're forming a club? What is it?”

“The Art Club. It includes animation as well…”

“Ah. Art Club? Hahaha! That's so like you, Anko-kun~” Floyd laughed before grabbing the handouts from [Y]. “I wanna help hang them up.”

“Huh? Floyd? Help? He doesn't usually help people and he doesn't follow orders at all…” [Y] blinked owlishly, allowing the male to take the handouts. “O…ok…”

“Oh…there’s Guppy spying on you.” Floyd pointed, causing Epel to flinch, turning [Y]’s attention on the lavender haired male.

“Ah…It’s Epel.”