╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT VIII

CAFETERIA

Azul and Jade are a little distracted. Distracted by the scarf he's wearing. He has been wearing it for the whole day and rarely took it off. Boy, he must've loved the gift.

“That's a…nice scarf you got there…” Azul “complimented” while staring at the scarf. Jade clasped his hand over his mouth and muttered, “He has been wearing that ugly thing around the school. It's embarrassing.”

“You're an even bigger embarrassment, Jade.” Floyd deadpanned, irking his brother, but he remained calm. The disorganized twin then stroked his scarf, “Yeah it's ugly, but I still love it. He works hard on it. It's a friendship token from my best friend. He's even wearing the matching earring like me~”

The light gray haired male sweatdropped, “…I've never seen you so soft with someone in just one day.” He then took a grimace at the Diasomnia dorm table. He doesn't know how in the world the two get so quick. Boy, if he was Floyd, it will take days until he and [Y] get along. [Y] seem to trust Floyd rather than him and Jade even if Floyd is like a maniac who can overcome a real maniac.

“Fufufu~ Hope you weren't planning to wear it almost all the time.” Jade chuckled before sending his brother a twisted smile, “If you do, I'm gonna take it away.”

“Nu-uh! I won't let you take it from me!” Floyd clutches on his scarf tightly.

EXTERIOR HALLWAY 2F

tap!

tap!

tap!

tap!

tap!

Vil marches through the hallway, looking around for his target with Rook following behind him. Just as he said yesterday, he wants to see [Y] with his own eyes.

“Where is this [Y]?” Vil questioned while looking around the area. Rook chuckled, “Now, now, Vil~ Be patient. If you wish to find him then you might want to be gentle and quiet.”