二十五

╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT XXVI

INTERIOR HALLWAY

“You seem to get along with others really well. Good thing you're able to communicate!” Haruki beamed, patting his brother on the back. The older twin doesn't seem to be pleased when others are trying to get close to his brother, “They're getting too close to you…I don't like it. But how does it feel?”

“Ah, it feels…great actually. I didn't know meeting new people would be fun. It started off bad, but it'll change til the end.” [Y] smiled. Haruki chuckled and patted his brother on the head gently, “Glad to know that you're getting along with others!”

“Oi. Baby face.” A gruff voice called, turning the twins’ attention on the dark brown haired male. Haruki's eyes twitch at the nickname, “Baby…face…? Who the hell do you think you are for calling my baby brother a baby face?!”

“Shut it. I'm not talking to you.” Leona deadpanned before turning his attention back to [Y]. He grabbed a goodie bag from his pocket and handed them to [Y], “Take it.”

“Eh? What's this?” [Y] tilted his head. The lion beastman huffed, “Open it when you're alone, got it?”

“E-eh? Ok…?” [Y] blinked bewilderingly then placed the bag in his pocket. Leona yawned before walking away, “See ya at the Botanical Garden, baby face.”