╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT I

╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT I

"Wake up! We are asked to arrive at the orientation! Don't be late!" A voice shouted while banging on the door. The [h] haired male groaned with annoyance because of the harsh knocking on his door. The male doesn't want to go to the orientation because it's too crowded and he still doesn't understand why he was taken to the Twisted Wonderland, but he's fine as a NPC. Since no one pays attention to the NPC much.

"..." The [h] haired male leaned up from his bed, quietly whining that he had to go. Or does he...?

He turned to his roommate, aka, his older twin brother, Haruki, who's a supporting character in Twisted Wonderland and the one who was also taken to this world. "Haruki...Are you awake?"

The twin brother swiftly leaned up, turning to his younger twin brother, "Yes, I'm awake. Do you need anything?"

"Um...can you take my place at the orientation ceremony? I'm not great with crowds..." [Y] frowned.

"Of course. If you don't want to go, then I'll do it for you.✨" Haruki said without hesitation. The younger twin sighed with relief, "Thank you, Haruki-nii..."

"Blessed these days of hearing my brother calling me oniichan~" The older twin beamed.

COURTYARD

Minutes after Haruki went to the orientation, the younger [h] haired male seated in the courtyard with his sketchbook since he's skipping the ceremony today. Now that he's alone in the courtyard, he can draw peacefully. While sketching, a hooded flame blue haired male in his ceremonial robe was sneaking away from the school ground.

"...Ugh...What a pity..." a male groaned while trying to go away, "Good thing I'm in sneaky mode. No one will notice me. Hm...?"

The flame blue haired male noticed a [h] haired male sitting on the bench. His eyes landed on the drawing on the sketchbook. Curiosity really kills the cat, so he quietly tiptoes over behind [Y] as quietly as he can, trying not to grab the male's attention.