十三

╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT XIV

DIASOMNIA - LOUNGE

“Ah, you have returned. You left without a word. Did something happen?” Lilia asked the young [h] haired male before noticing the male's pouty face. “Oh? You don't seem to be in a good mood.”

“Kingscholar-senpai is being a jerk! I gave him a sincere apology and he just brushed it off and did not accept the apology gift!” [Y] protested. Watching the [h] haired male go on a rant is too cute to watch in everyone's opinion. “I waste my time making those homemade sandwiches! Except he's being ungrateful! I have never met anyone so frustrating to me…!”

“Your little rampage is cute~” Lilia laughed. The [h] haired male huffed as he placed his hands on his hips, “I'm not trying to be cute…! I'm being serious…!”

“It’s Leona. He's always an ungrateful piece of shit towards people his age or under, excluding women.” Haruki deadpanned.

“Leona Kingscholar, the prince of Sunset Savanna, correct?” Xiao asked, earning a nod from the twins. The raven haired male huffed, “He left [Y] a scar on the ankle. I know he's the prince, but I'm a prince, myself, I can face him one on one.”

“Don’t try doing it for me. I'll be fine.” [Y] sighed, crossing his arms. Malleus hummed, “Kingscholar is someone who's ungrateful with other people. I wouldn't be surprised that he brushed you off.”

“Hmph! How's he the housewaren if he can't do his work properly? How annoying!” [Y] pouted.

“You'll get over it soon.” Lilia smiled. The young [h] haired male huffed, “I suppose I should let it go. I should give Xiao a tour around campus. Silver hasn't finished giving a tour.”

“If you want, I can join you on this tour.” Malleus volunteered. Sebek volunteers as well, “I shall accompany Malleus-sama on this!”

“[Y] has no need for you two to help. I'm capable enough to protect him, myself.” Xiao declined. Malleus glared, “Oh? Are you stating that I don't have the power to protect [Y], my friend?”

“I'm saying that you'll make it difficult for us even with that loudmouth over there.” Xiao furrowed his eyebrows.

Sebek marched over, “Loudmouth?! I'm not a loudmouth! And you dare call Malleus-sama difficult?!”

“Here we go again…” Silver sweatdropped. Haruki sighed and crossed his arms, “Xiao is already making enemies at this school.”

“T-that's enough, Xiao.” [Y] stopped the raven haired male. The young [h] haired male then turned to Malleus and clasped his hands together before apologizing, “Sorry, Malleus-senpai and Sebek-kun. I'm afraid I can't let you volunteer. I wouldn't want you two to keep getting in an argument. Please forgive me!”