【FOUR】

ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ

ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

(TRIGGER WARNING: smoking)

Flashback

Smoking in a classroom wasn't the best idea, but did Kiomi care? Well- yeah a little bit. But she was sure that the scent of her new perfume would cover her traces, as it always does. Kiomi hadn't been smoking for long, only starting two weeks ago as a sort of stress reliever. What she found funny was during her younger years she'd scold Shoko for smoking so much. But now, the situation has switched.

Kiomi sighed, sitting on a lone desk at the back of the empty classroom, taking an inhale out of her cig as she swallowed the taste. From beside Kiomi, she could feel eyes prying on her, a light mirage of a person's silhouette standing- or floating above her.

"You should stop, Kiomi."

Kiomi's eyes went up, looking at the restless soul of Elysia. Kiomi smiled,
"Ah, Elysia!"
the girl waved, her tone of voice cheerful. Even though Elysia couldn't show real emotion because of her lack in physical appearance, that is only having an entire glowing pink body with hollow light pink eyes and hair, Kiomi could tell when Elysia would get moody.

Smoking was one.

Elysia sighed, floating closer to Kiomi to pat the girl's head. "You could've at least done it outside, my dear." Elysia commented, looking down at Kiomi with a soft gaze.

The white haired girl giggled, taking her hand in Elysia's as she held the cigarette by her lips, "It's raining though, and I don't want to get this cute uniform wet..." she said.

"Besides, I'm waiting to see when that Okkotsu boy will show up..." Kiomi mumbled. In truth, she could've gone back to the school and reported to Gojo about the mission.

But she missed the comfort of her bed, and she didn't like this raggidy school. And so she decided to finish the mission within a day, even if it meant staying around after school hours until the sun had set, with heavy rain pouring down and thunder rumbling.

Kiomi hung her head back, looking up to the ceiling with the cig in her mouth, "I didn't expect the boy to be so..." she stayed silent for a moment, pondering, finding the right words to describe Yuta. "...scrawny."

Elysia tilted her head, "Don't judge by appearance." she held Kiomi's head as it hung back. "You know he's strong... just a little fragile."

Kiomi chuckled from her deity's words, taking the cigarette out her mouth and blowing smoke, "I say he's got potential... but he's probably gonna have to face an execution anyway..."