【THREE】

‘ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ’ꜱ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ’

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Kiomi enjoyed slow mornings. It was something not so common anymore in her life due to the missions piling up. It was the time of day where the girl could truly relax, no stress, and a free mind.

When she could, she would spend her time sleeping till noon, baking and making a mess in the kitchen, or even treat her entire classmates. But on this day, her first day to an actual school, wasn’t something she had ever sought of.

For as long as the girl could remember, she was homeschooled. Kiomi in her whole life had never been in a public school, which was why Satoru and ₲Ɇ₮Ø frequently took her everywhere they went during her younger years.

Currently, the white haired girl has been looking out the car window for the past hour, waiting to arrive at the said highschool. She was wearing their respective uniform, her hair in a high ponytail with a familiar lilac ribbon tied to it.

Kiomi wasn’t necessarily nervous, it’s just that she had nowhere to start her investigation. Gojo gave her little to no information about the respective holder of the said ‘Queen of Curses’, leaving Kiomi on her tiptoes about the mission.
___________________

Kiomi Pov

“Saki san, we're here.”
Ijichi’s voice calls out to me, snapping me out of my trance as I see his concerned eyes look at me through the mirror. “Are you alright, Miss Saki? We can call off the mission if you’d like…”

I let out a small breath, clutching my light pink bag tighty, “That blue eyed man gave me nothing to work with, so I don’t even know what I’m dealing with!” I huff. I could see Ijichi’s worried eyes peering at me through the window. My tone of voice was so agitated that it made Ijichi look at me so worriedly.

I sighed, opening that car door and stepping out,
“Thanks, Ijichi. I’ll call you when needed…” I thanked the poor man before shutting the car door. I slung my bag over my shoulder, staring at the school in front of me.

Toru was right, cursed energy definitely reeked here. My eyebrows furrowed at the sight of the dark, negative amount of cursed energy.

‘Is this her effect, or is it just this depressing?’ My feet moved forward, almost cautiously as I narrowed my eyes. The bell had rung not long ago, hence the emptiness of the place as I walked in. My footsteps echoed throughout the halls with each step, it felt all the more unsettling as I tried to navigate my classroom.

My eyes peer around the classroom doors, looking up at the signs as I try to find the right one. Eventually, I make it to a stop in front of one. Taking a deep breath, I do my best to put on a sweet facade, gently knocking on the door three times as I grip my bag tighter.