29. Breaking The...

Joon was holding Kook carefully in his embrace, not wanting to hurt him.

" Baby, please forgive me and allow me to claim you and make you mine forever. Let me show you and love you just the way you deserve ! I just can't act heartless towards you anymore, bub. "

Joon whispered caressing Kook's cheeks and Kook nodded his head sniffing.

" I want you too, hyung ! You have made my life a living hell for the entire month ! The days with your heartless behaviour and nights with your godly body flexing infront of me without allowing me to touch you ! "

Kook whispered clutching Joon's shirt over his chest, trying to feel the muscles beneath it.

Joon grunted at the soft touch against his hard body and he pulled Kook into a rough kiss not being able to hold himself back anymore.

He had held himself back for way too long now and he can't do it anymore !

___________________________________________

WARNING ⚠️ NamKook smut ahead. Skip the chapter if you are uncomfortable.

___________________________________________

He tore open Kook's shirt and shorts and ran his rough hands all over his soft body desperately, loving every single inch of his soft and delicate baby skin.

He kissed Kook's jaw and then kissed his way down his neck, to his tempting nipples sucking and nibbling on them, making Kook arch his back and moan out loud.

He descended down kissing his tummy and tiny waist and while kissing his inner thighs, Joon tore open his briefs as well; way too desperate to touch his husband, to take them off slowly !

" Ugh, hyungie ! Those were my favorite ! "

Kook whined because of the wasted briefs, he loved so much. Joon groped his ass hard and Kook whimpered.

" I'll get you fucking dozens of them just don't ask me to behave right now; I beg you !

Stop me only if, you are hurt or uncomfortable; otherwise keep that pretty mouth of yours shut !

But don't you dare keep your sinful moans to yourself, bunny ! Let me hear you loud and clear, understood ? "

Joon growled possessively and Kook nodded with a little pout like the good baby he is.

He was this close to hear Kook moan beneath him in pleasure and the reason of it being him; just the way he wanted to experience for a long time now and so, he was getting eager and wanted to make sure he listens to Kook's sweet moans !

Joon caressed his soft thighs and leaning in sniffed his honey pot and moaned in content. He gave the wet opening a tentative lick and both moaned.

Unable to hold himself back, Joon started licking and sucking onto his hole gulping down the sweet honey Kook's hole leaked.