12. Broken Ice

Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized where Yoongi had took him for their date.

" Hyung ! "

Kook said happily and hugged Yoongi tightly.

Yoongi stood there awkwardly not being able to process what happened and how to react to it. Kook let him go when he didn't hugged back.

" You couldn't um... come last time we were here and so, I thought... "

Yoongi said slowly not sure how to talk to him without sounding rude.

" Thankyou so much hyung. I was dying to come here for so long. Thankyou for bringing me here ! "

Kook said turning around and felt the moist and salty air at the beach on his face.

Yoongi had made sure to take him to the beach whenever he was gonna take him on a date. He had seen Kook whining to his Eomma for going to the beach and neither of the brothers had time and so, he couldn't go.

And last time they were here, JinKook had other plan and so, Kook couldn't come. And Yoongi decided this venue for his date. He was satisfied to choose this place, watching the baby bunny jumping and giggling happily !

Yoongi spread the mat he had brought with him on the shore and let Kook go in the water to play as he wished.

Yoongi didn't liked water much. He bathes everyday; bitch the water should be thankful to him for that !

He sat on the mat watching the giggly bunny enjoying himself so much. A soft smile formed on Yoongi's lips watching Kook playing happily.

He is still a kid, Yoongi thought.

He was sipping on the can of cold coffee he brought while watching him. Kook came to him running.

" Why are you sitting here hyung ? Come on let's play in the water. "

Kook said extending his hand towards Yoongi, hoping he'd take it.

" I am fine here, Jungkook-ah. You go play. "

Yoongi denied his offer.

" Hyung ! Not fair. We are here on a date together. How it would be called a date if, I am playing there and you are sitting here ? Come on, we will play for a few minutes only. "

Kook said smiling at him.

" I am really fine here, Jungkook-ah. I don't like playing in the water ! "

Yoongi said.

" Then why did you bring me here ? "

Kook asked pouting.
The sight was very cute for Yoongi. He chuckled at him.

" Because you wanted to come here ! "

Yoongi replied.

" But I am getting bored like this ! Eomma and I didn't came here because we knew only the two of us were gonna get bored and you are leaving me all alone ! Then, better just leave and go somewhere else where you'd join me ! "

Kook said sulking.

Yoongi just wanted to squeeze his cute cheeks.

He got up not wanting to make Jungkook sad on their very first date. Kook's eyes sparkle when Yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the sea.
Once inside the water, Yoongi let go of Kook's hand and let him play.

" Hyung, play with me ! Don't just stand there like a statue. "

Kook said.

" I am fine, Jungkook-ah. Just play however you want to ! "