26. Avoided

Days passed but Joon just couldn't accept Kook as his husband. He always kept distance between them. He enters their room after he makes sure Kook is already asleep.

That's another story that, Kook's legs and arms find their way around Joon's body for cuddling, in his sleep !

After their wedding night, Joon had gave up on sleeping on couch as, it was way too short for Joon's buffed up self to sleep on it comfortably and he couldn't ask Kook to sleep somewhere else, because he was uncomfortable !

And in the beginning he used to get mad because of the cuddling; but slowly Joon started liking the soothing scent of Kook so close to him and his warmth around him, he felt he falls asleep faster and better than earlier, with Kook wrapped around him.

Slowly it became a torture for Namjoon to sleep beside Kook and he couldn't help getting hard at the tempting sight so close to him !

He hadn't noticed in the beginning but as time is passing by, his negligence towards the younger is reducing.

The liking for the sweetheart surfacing the fake hate he had held against him because he had wanted him all to himself; but couldn't get !

He have started to notice Kook !

The way his lips form an irresistible pout while he sleeps. His slender legs, which he folds one from his knee and let the other be straight; which enhances the view of his plump ass, as he lays on his stomach while sleeping. The way his warm breath fans over his skin when, he snores softly, while cuddling him.

His silky soft skin feeling velvet against his rough one. The way his soft locks cover his face teasing and tempting Joon to push them off his angelic face and gaze at him lovingly, till his heart's content.

It was taking all of him to stop himself from kissing the hell out of the bunny's pouty lips.

But he was holding himself back as the thought of him being his brother's husband wasn't ready to leave his mind; yet !

Well, somewhere in the middle Joon had gave up being heartless towards Kook and noticed his efforts to woo him and he appreciated them and even felt bad for not being nice to him. But he just couldn't admit it to Kook's face !

" Eomma, I'll be late tonight. Don't wait up for me for dinner. You guys please eat and go to sleep don't stay up waiting for me ! "

Namjoon said looking at In-ah but he intended to tell this to Kook.

He knows Kook waits for him to have dinner together and tries hard to not fall asleep till Joon comes to their room. He didn't wanted Kook to wait as he was really gonna be late tonight.

Everyone was having dinner together but Kook was denying and insisted for him to wait for Joon as, he'll be all alone having dinner later !

But Yoongi forced him to eat as, by now everyone among his husbands have noticed Joon's cold behaviour towards their sweetheart and Yoongi didn't wanted his baby to stay hungry waiting for Joon just to listen; he had already ate !

Kook finally gave in and had dinner when, Jin said, he'd feed him by himself.
But he stayed in the living room waiting for Joon to come back, after Jin fed him.

Joon got late more than he thought.
When he entered the living room, Kook was already asleep on the couch in a very uncomfortable position. Joon felt bad for him but he didn't do anything except put a quilt on him.

Hobi saw this and got mad at Joon. But he didn't wanted to fight with his brother at late night and let his Eomma and Appa know how good their son was treating their dearest baby !