9. Still Insecure

___________________________________________

Trigger Warning: Sensitive topic !

___________________________________________

" Baby, do you wanna go to the beach with everyone ? "

Jin asked so softly, gently caressing Kookie's cheeks. Entirely different from the way he just talked to his brother.

Kookie bit his lips...

He was dying to go to the beach for a very long time now. He had even told this to In-ah but the guys were all busy lately with their work and just the two of them won't be much of a fun and so, he was waiting for it !

But the moment he have shared with his husband just a few minutes ago had created a havoc in his heart and body and now he was dying to have that moment again as well !

Beach can wait... but if, they stop now he don't know when they might get back at it, he thought. Kissing his handsome husband felt way too good for waiting to feel it again !

So, he shyly shook his head slowly looking down and Jin released a breath of relief, which he didn't realized he had held in anticipation.

He thought Kookie might want to go; but he wanted to be with his baby only and continue what they have started.

Jin smiled sweetly and kissed his forehead.

" So, shall I tell Appa that, they all can carry on and we will go there some other time ? "

Jin asked confirming what he thought.

And Kookie nodded smiling and blushing, still looking down and Jin swears his heart skipped a beat !
He ruffled Kookie's hair, smiling and left the room to talk to his Appa.

Kook went behind Jin. He didn't felt right to stay alone in the room and let the others think they were doing something nasty ! 

" Appa, we will go there later sometime. I don't feel like going today ! "

Jin said seriously and noticed everyone suddenly smirking looking behind his back. He knitted his eyebrows in confusion and turned around and got what they were smirking at !

They were smirking at the fresh dark marks on Kookie's neck. Everyone of them have gave or received those marks on them and so, they very well know what those were !

Kookie was unaware of the art his husband had created on his neck and so, didn't bothered to hide those before coming to the living room.

" And we will suppose Kookie too don't want to go to the beach; which he was bawling his eyes out to Eomma for going there ! "

Jimin said winking naughtily at Kookie and Hobi stand laughing hard. Kookie felt the ground should split open and swallow him whole, because Jimin was right !

Kookie looked at In-ah with pleading eyes.

" Enough, don't tease my baby ! I will take him later. Get your asses out now if, you want to enjoy more time there ! "

In-ah said trying hard not to laugh at Kookie's blushing face.

Jin noticed Yoongi staring at Kookie with an unreadable expressions for a few moments and his jealousy build up once again !

But before he could stop him by clearing his throat, Yoongi turned around and left the room.

Kookie smiled at everyone and bid goodbye to them. He looked at everyone but he didn't dared looking at Namjoon !

Namjoon had seen him like he shouldn't have. He isn't his husband yet; Kookie felt it was wrong !

Everyone left and Jin turned around and saw Kookie was smiling sweetly.