Chapter 27

Minho sipped his water with a scowl on his face, leg shaking as he sat on the practice room's couch.

"Have you even apologized ?" Felix asked

"I did" Minho bit his lip shamefully "I sent him ton of texts, and I tried to talk to him when I saw him at the company this morning... He ignored me" He explained

"He's really pissed ..." Felix admitted "But you know Hyunjin... He'll come around"

"What happened when I left ?" He asked, uneasy.

"Um... Jisung sobbed so we tried to shaken off the argument... Then Jisung started apologizing and asked Hyunjin if he preferred him away, which Hyunjin didn't agree on" Felix explained, making Minho sigh loudly "So we continued the dinner and had some fun... But yeah..."

"I had already fucked it up..." Minho continued

"Pretty much... yeah" Felix nodded.

"Shit"

When 3racha finally arrived for the dance practice, the ambiance was heavy.

First of all, Jisung wasn't here, and Minho waited for him before starting.

"No need to wait, he said he will train the dance after the session" Changbin explained, not daring to hide how pissed he was at Minho.

"You mean when I'm not there" Minho asked, and sighed when they nodded.

Annoyed and frustrated, he still monitored their dance practice, but couldn't shake off the fact that both of them were not trying a lot, nor were ready to crack some jokes as they are used to.

He got it, they were mad at him for the day before. They were mad for exploding at Jisung and making him cry.

He was mad at himself too, and he didn't hide it.

"Sorry for yesterday" He ended up saying when they were getting ready to leave, after minutes of wondering if he should say it or not.

"Well, we don't really deserve your apologies" Chan stated.

"Grow up" Changbin angrily muttered, slamming the door at he left. Minho winced at that.

He took a deep breath, trying to not break down right there, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at Chan, who wore a soft expression.

"I get where you come from. You shouldn't have talked the way you did, but I know that you're legit. But still... You should take into consideration Jisung's words. We really suffered as well, Jisung really tried everything he could. He should have done things, but the past is in the past. He admitted his mistakes and regrets, now there's nothing much he can say, he blames himself enough" Chan let out, pushing Minho to his deepest feelings.

"Yeah... okay" Minho nodded, taking in the words.

"Think about it" He tapped softly on his shoulder, before leaving the room as well.

And Minho let out a shaky sigh.

Throughout the week, Jisung's mental health was degrading.

His argument with Minho took a toll on him.

Not only he blamed himself for not protecting him enough, but it only reinforced the feeling at seeing how broken the latter looked while yelling at him.

He could only remember the day he learnt about his attempt, how he spent hours fluctuating at if he was still alive or not, if he had tried again or not. He wondered how he would have hang on if Minho had succeeded, if he had lost the older because of his mistakes to keep him happy and safe. He could only remember setting his eyes on the scarred wounds, which were brighter and huger than the ones he had touched a year before. That physically pained him.