Chapter 23

Minho was stressing.

He thought about this the entire week, and still didn't think of joining tonight until this very morning, where Hyunjin and Felix insisted a lot.

Here he was, getting ready to make himself the prettier, only to go back to 3racha's dorm.

He hadn't been there for a long time, and last time he was, he was pretty much cuddling Jisung into his bed, or pounding him into the mattress, which he obviously wasn't going to do today.

He was even more anxious at the idea of Jisung wanting to talk to him. He had tried at the restaurant, and Minho knew he needed more techniques to avoid any kind of conversation.

The only reason he agreed, was because it was a hangout with more people, which meant there'll have some other people, and perhaps a boy he could come back with. He hadn't have sex since he come back to Korea, and the thought of not having any outlet for his explosive emotions was getting annoying.

Arriving there, he let out a relieved sigh when both of his best friends were already there. He greeted them and hurried to sit next to them, while people joined in little by little.

Jisung was sitting silently in a chair, sipping his beer as he oftenly glance at Minho. He wanted to praise his amazing looks, but rationally decided against it.

"Are you trying to impress ?" Hyunjin asked, smirking teasingly.

"Is it working ?" Minho asked back, jokingly flirting with his friend.

"It's not" Seungmin defended, sitting on Hyunjin's lap to mark territory.

"No worries Kim Seungmin, I'm not trying to sweep Hyunjin from you" Minho rolled his eyes

"Not like you could" Changbin joked "Hyunjin's pretty much whipped"

"I could turn any man to like me if I wanted to" Minho sassily responded, sipping his drink with attitude.

"How are you so confident ?" Chan joked

More people joined in, sitting around the chairs and entering the conversation, which Minho was glad for.

"What are we talking about ?" Seonghwa asked

"About how Minho could supposedly turn any man at his feet" Felix responded with a chuckle

"And who's Minho ?" He asked curiously.

Jisung frowned at that.

"The pretty long haired boy there" Hyunjin said, pointing at his friends, while Minho waved at him with a subtle smile.

"Mmh, yeah I agree, you can swoop me anytime" Seonghwa responded, and most of the boys there almost spitted their drink at the straightforwardness.

"Count on me" Minho smiled back, chuckling softly.

"Nah, two tops ? I don't think so" Jisung interjected, noticing the slight glare Minho gave him.

Both Changbin and Chan turned to Jisung, before looking at each other.

"I mean, I can turn any top into a bottom" Minho shrugged, not even looking at Jisung.

"No worried Jisungie, I can be a switch" He said while smiling brightly at the boy.

Jisung knew Seonghwa didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but seeing the man trying to get into his ex's pants was highly annoying him.

"Are these two seriously planning to fuck, in front everyone ?" San asked, laughing loudly at the conversation.