Chapter 14

This is JYPE

Idol Han Jisung from 3racha apologizes for the unprofessional behavior he had been seen doing. He wanted to clarify things to his fans, and say that he had ended the relationship he had been in. He promised to do better in the future and to not disappoint people anymore.

Minho read the same statement, again and again.

He thought that by reading it, it'll end up becoming real in his head. Or maybe he'll force himself out and wake up from this nightmare.

He hated how it was worded. He hated they made Jisung seem like he was regretting it.

Or maybe he was, how could Minho know ?

At least, Minho didn't regret anything.

He loved Jisung. He loves him so much.

From the moment he went back home, to a few days after, Minho didn't do much.

Minho couldn't leave his house. He could barely leave his bed.

He had never felt so empty, and it fucking hurt.

He spent most of his time crying or staring at the ceiling, trying to make up his mind, but it was useless. Nothing could soothe him from the pain he was feeling.

As is he had been teared away from the love of his life, he was angered. Angered that they invaded his privacy, so much he didn't find the courage to open his window anymore. Angered that they won and make them separate.

And Angered because he would have preferred if Jisung said a few words to him.

han

minho

um... I just got home and i just wanted to address what just happened...

I get that we're not dating anymore, and we agreed on that together.

But i really just wanted to say that i love you

and i hoped it would have been easier

um

i hope you'll be happy and do well with your music

just stay who you are

- Seen

~~

do you want me to bring your stuff at yours ?

- Seen

alright ... i'll keep it then ...

- Seen

~~

umm

just wanted to say

that you were the best thing that ever happened to me

- Seen

sorry i'll stop texting

- Seen