13

"You're drunk," Jisoo tells me drunkenly, even if she's the one who kept walking in circles so I decided to assist her. On her other side is Junmyeon.

I think... the most drunk of us all tonight is Sejeong.

"Lili," Sejeong kept trying to act cute while her arms are wrapped around Lisa. "You're my savior."

I tried to focus on my steps instead.

Meanwhile, Bogum, Hyeri, and Somi chose to stay behind to drink some more.

"Jen... can we talk?" Junmyeon asked right after we got Jisoo settled in our bed.

My body felt tired and I'm really sleepy already, but he seemed to have something serious to say so I nodded.

"What is it?"

Just then, the door opened and in came Lisa. I was just starting to wonder what's taking her so long.

"Can we talk about it outside?" he asks, fidgeting.

A yawn escaped my lips, but still, I nodded.

Lisa was just quietly moving to her bed while I clumsily walk towards the door, a little tipsy... when I almost tripped in front of Lisa but she caught my arm to stop my face from planting straight to the ground.

"Hey, are you even still awake?" she chuckles. "Be careful."

I nodded, leaning a little to her touch while looking at her. "Thanks hon."

I wonder why her eyes widened and her cheeks... reddened?

Wait... oh.

"Uhm, seems like... it's not the right timing. I don't want you to wake up tomorrow forgetting what I'm about to say," Junmyeon blurts, making me turn to him.

Right. Junmyeon is talking to me.

Focus, Jen.

"Okay..." I was starting to get sleepy so I didn't argue.

"Tomorrow, okay? Goodnight, Jen."

"Nightt Junmyeon!"

When he left, I brought my gaze back to Lisa, who's snow staring at me intently.

"You're a dangerous woman, you know that?" Lisa says, helping me stand on my own, her hands now off me.

It made me grin. "Am I putting you in any danger?"

"You've drank too much," she says instead, dipping on her bed.

I blinked slowly, wondering if I just tried to... flirt. Maybe I've really drank too much.

"Sorry..." I blurt out in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Go sleep," she says, peeling off her sheets and getting under it. I was about to turn off the lights, knowing she hates sleeping with even the littlest form of light in her sight, when she suddenly spoke. "I should be the one apologizing still. Unless I get rid of this damn feelings, we'll keep having this kind of problem if we want to continue being friends."

My throat dried up.

"Lisa..."

"It's okay, Jen. You were just drunk. I wouldn't overthink it."

I was brought back to that stupid spin the bottle game and how she refused to answer if she likes someone among our group.

My shoulders slumped when Lisa's back turned to me, knowing she doesn't want to talk about whatever with me anymore.

I just decided to switch off the lights and sleep it off, hoping tomorrow things could work well between us... as friends, or whatever.

But of course, I was proven wrong when I woke up a little past 9 in the morning and only Jisoo and I were left in the villa.