8

"Babe," I pout, trying to catch Andrew's gaze but he's intent on avoiding mine. I was desperate so I removed the guitar on his lap and sat on it instead, "There's really nothing to be jealous about, I promise."

He finally met my eyes, as if melting. Finally.

Letting out a deep breath, Andrew finally wrapped his arms on my waist, "What were the odds that I'm the reason why you met your ex again?"

"It's not your fault," I kissed the corner of his lips, "And it's really nothing to me now."

"Really?" he smiles a little and I nod, kissing him some more.

A few while later, we heard the clearing of some throats. My cheeks heated up realizing the rest of his bandmates and some of their friends are now here. Their band already planned for this little party after the event, just to celebrate Andrew's first performance with them.

"Now I get why our guy right here is so damn inspired," Taeyang teases.

I blushed while Andrew playfully threw something at him, which he dodged. That's when I realized that my hunch was right, of course Lisa came along too.

She's beside Rosé. Quiet.

While Rosé is smirking at me.

"I finally escaped that boring party!" Jisoo suddenly announces her arrival, beside her is Nayeon who looked embarrassed.

We were in a bar. Soon enough everyone's on their own worlds, but Jisoo's pretty much in everyone's business.

"So Lisa!" drunk Jisoo grinned, pointing the bottle of beer towards my ex, "How does it feel to date the badass vocalist of the band?"

The guys laughed. As if they knew something we don't.

And Lisa, eyebrows raised and legs crossed, stared at Jisoo with the usual arrogance she carries around other people. "I don't date my colleagues, Jisoo."

So they're not together.

"Well, you wished she wasn't though, right?" Jisoo asks tauntingly.

"Chu," Nayeon groans.

My gaze briefly met Lisa's, a shiver running down my spine with how cold those doe eyes were.

Beside me, Andrew opened another can of beer and chugged it immediately.

"I wish I wasn't," Rosé butts in, lightheartedly, actually, "Who knows? Maybe I could resign soon and focus on just singing."

"Ooh! Maybe then..." Yedam interjects, his brows wriggling.

I tried to tune out the rest of the conversation by focusing on my boyfriend and engaging on another of our own.

"So..." Rosé catches everyone's attention, raising her glass, "I just want to congratulate Andrew for officially being part of the band. Here's to our upcoming gigs and tour around the country, heck, one day we might even tour the world!"

I was already frowning when I heard Rosé speak, but now, when realization dawned on me, dread crept into my throat.

Andrew also looked at me in a panic.

Even Nayeon's eyes widened. "Wait did I hear that right? Tour?"

Mino grinned, clinking glasses with Taeyang, "A nationwide tour for at least the next 6 months."

"And you didn't even tell me, your boss!" Jisoo looked amused while pointing her glass to Andrew, more than furious.

My eyes went back to Rosé, who looked confused. "You haven't filed your resignation yet?"