Love In The Arena

Chapter 7

The Panem symbol lights up in the sky.

It shows the pictures of the people left this year instead of previous years where they showed the dead people.

Marvel , Rue , Clove , Thresh  , Foxface , Ross , Myself and Cato are left.

16 people died today , that is anew hunger games  record.

“We’re in the final 8 already” Cato says in disbelief.

“We’re nearly home Cato” I say hugging him.

He hugs me  back and we pull away.

We look into each others eyes and we move closer , Cato grabs hold of my hips and pulls me closer.

We kiss and Cato enters his tongue into my mouth and explored.

Cato  moans into my mouth as he pulls me in closer.

Our kiss is cut short by people laughing.

We pull away and wield our weapons.

“N’aww look at the cute couple” Clove Says sarcastically.

the other remaining career Marvel  starts to  laugh hysterically.

“Got a problem Clove?” Cato growls.

“Yes I do , why did you leave the careers you pussy?” Clove says angrily.

“I left because I chose to , it’s none of your fucking business” He says as he raises his voice.

I take my grenade out of my pocket and get ready to throw it any given moment.

“All your family has probably disowned you by now , oh wait you have no family you bastard” Clove sniggers.

Cato growls as he charges toward Clove with his sword raised above his head and takes a lunge at her but he narrowly misses becaise Clove has thrown a knife at his elbow.

Cato doesn’t react , instead he gets a spear and drives it through Cloves heart and lunges his sword in and out as heer blood splatters all over him.

While Cato is busy mutilating Clove Marvel charges towards me but I throw a knife at him and he falls over like a drunk.

Both of there cannons go at 10 second intervals.

“Cato , lets get shelter quickly!” I say urgently.

Cato winces at thee sight of his wound.

I lead  him to a small cave I noticed and we enter.

I sit Cato down , I use my knife to get fabric off my sleeve to wrap around his wound.

I wrap it around his arm delicately.

I hear the sound of a parachute and crawl out of the cave and grab the parachute.

“We got a parachute” I tell Cato.

“what is it?” Cato asks curiously.

I open the parachute and a small jar of cream rolls onto my hand the label  says ‘stab wound cream’.

“it’s cream for your wound” I say.

Cato exhales.

I spread it on his wound as he winces.

I sit down in front of him.

“Cato that kiss must have meant something” I say.

“Well , i-i- like you Katniss” he stutters.

“I like you aswell” I whisper.

“Sorry I can’t help myself” Cato says before grabbing me and pushing me against the ground.

He climbs on top of me and kissesmy  lips delicately as  he puts his hands under my top.

I moan in his mouth as he touches me.

He looks up at me.

“Can I have permission to make love to you?” Cato says sensually.

“Yes” I say breathlessly.

I sit up and take off all my clothes and weare both now naked.

"Ready?" He asked. Love and lust is in his blue  eyes and I nodded and smiled. Cato  gently, lovingly, moved his hips so that he entered and let me adjust to his size.I winced as he entered me. Cato’s  face flickered between concern and reassurance and kissed my neck as he thrust fast enough for me to see stars. "Sorry," he grunted and reassured me with kisses.

He thrust deeper and deeper, each thrust bringing him deeper into my body. I'd never felt so happy or so full at the same time and I looped my arms over his neck. He eventually went harder and faster as he gained confidence and happiness.

Finally, we both came together after much moaning and gasps. When Cato  had planted his seed into me, he pulled out and lay besides me. His face was full of contentment and happiness. He took my hand and intertwined it with his own.

“Katniss ,I love you , I don’t care if I’ve only known you for less than a week but I love you.”

I smile at him with my grey eyes beaming.