At Amy's party [engl.] Part 2

P.S: I'm giving you the choice😉

A ring.

An engagement ring.

Tears just filled my eyes as he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to his chest.

Shadow: We deserve each other... Forever Y/N. I love you.

I just whispered his name and let some tears slipped in his neck. He took my hand in silence and put the lovely ornament around my finger and told me to look at it.

Shadow: It's already at your finger, you can't refuse now.

He hugged me more tighter and my shoulders were still slightly shaking. He pat my head.

Y/N: W-we talked about it yesterday... S-Shadow... I l-love you so much... My love... Star...

Shadow: And I love you more than anything Y/N and you belong to me now.

I parted a little and looked at his face. He was wiping my tears away with kisses.

Y/N: I always belonged to you. Always, Shadow.

He kissed me... He wanted me to be his... Forever.

Shadow: And the other part of this "special" Christmas present is waiting for you at home...

He bent and licked the side of my ear as I burned on place. He went to kiss my neck again... I squeezed myself to him when he... Put his teeth.

Y/N: S-Shadow... Not... now...

Taking my waist up, he made me sat on the counter. He began to make out with me and I bent to him. His hands tried to stay still. Tried.

Y/N: Shadow, I need... Your love.

He let his right hand rubbed the side of my face as he smiled at me.

Shadow: This ring... Is my promise of eternity Y/N. I will give you everything you need and love...

He grazed my lips.

Shadow: Will be your daily treatment.

He was about to kiss me when...

Flash!

Rouge & Amy: Darn it.

We stood there in complete awe when everybody began to show up from the corner of the wall of the kitchen's entrance. Silver felt onto the floor not far away and Knuckles stepped on Sonic's feet by accident.

Y/N: Were.. Were you spying on us?

Knuckles: Actually, we were waiting for the snacks but then Amy got the idea to see what wa- Ouch!

Amy: Hrm! What Knuckles was saying is that we were just wondering what was taking you so long and...

She had tears at the corner of the eyes.

Amy: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEDING!

Sonic: Geez, Amy! My ears...

Rouge: I can't believe Shadow was that much of a romantic!

Knuckles: I'm romantic too...

Silver: I'm happy for you guys.

Blaze: Same for me.

Vanilla: And me.

Tails & Cream: What's happening?

Sonic: Y/N and Shadow are getting married.