School Party [engl.]~NSFW

[Author's mind: I can't believe I'm gonna do that... TELL ME WHY?! (ain't nothing but a heartache, TELL ME WHY, ... mistake). And... 6000 words😱! LIKE WHAT DA F-!]

Warning, Lemon🍋 aboard!!! So it's a 16+ story❗ This is my first lemon/smut and my first in English too because yes, my first language's French. So sorry for the grammar mistakes! The start must scare you a little (I need to warn you, you're almost gonna get rapped, it's not gonna happen but you need to know) but you're gonna see... And don't forget, this is a ShadowxReader fan fiction! That's it, I hope you're all going to love it.

As usual:

Y/N: Your Name

A/T: Animal/Type

Have a good time reading!

~

Y/N PoV

The school party was just getting better and better. I was talking with my «friends» (I'm not really close to them though) and I suddenly felt like someone was watching me. I looked at my surroundings when I noticed Sonic the hedgehog looking at me in the back of the huge room. He had a weird grin on his face. I have to say it, I hate this blue hedgehog who's always running, flirting and kissing every girl he knows. Lots of people always call him the «hero», but the only heroic thing I know about him is he can eat eight chili dogs within a minute (I really don't have any respect for him). So he was there, grinning in a suspicious way, girls talking to him and realizing he weren't looking their way but mine. I made a discussed look thinking about how drunk he can be and all the weird things he must have in his head while looking at me. I turned back and... Boom [Edit: and then my head it the wall... Boom]. My heart skipped a beat. He was there, right in front of me... Shadow the freaking good, sexy, hot looking hedgehog of the entire school (that's my opinion). Compared to Sonic, he wasn't that popular. Girls could easily noticed him but Sonic was the one who stood out the most. Anyway, I couldn't handle this boy (in a good way). Every time he were close to me, look at me with his eyes or talk to me, I always finished up with blush all across my face. We were almost in the same classes together and it was in a team project in history that I clearly heard his voice for the first time and... Damn, that voice (yall know what I'm talking about). While doing the project, I always tried to be happy and made some small conversations. He weren't talking too much but he suddenly asked me what do I wanted from Sonic (yeah, girls were asking him to say some things to Sonic for them sometimes. He's that popular. Onetime, I even caught Shadow walking to Sonic with love letters he found in his own locker who were all for Sonic!). I cupped my hand around his ear and said him that I weren't giving a shit about Sonic and my hatred towards that fake hero. He laughed so hard that the teacher and students turned at us with confusion. I tried to shushed him without laughing because of his contagious rare one life time laugh (I was asking myself if that was the same Shadow the hedgehog or a fake copy). He were happy that for the first time, someone was thinking differently and he: «love it». Since that day, we were kind of close to each other but my feelings were thinking otherwise. Back to the present time! He was there in front of me, smirking.

Y/N: H-hey Shadow. How are you?

Shadow: It couldn't be better...

Stop looking at me this way! Damn... He's good looking, as usual but this smile... Y/N, Don't bite your lip. Don't.

I blinked a few times with him still standing in front of me. He smelled a bit the alcohol and I didn't like the fact he could get too drunk and got into weird situations later. I looked at the can of 10% in his hand.