Strange Neighbors [engl.] Part 1

Intro: If yall didn't want an intro that'll take a hundred of years, I'm making a resume of the situation here.

Y/N have a regular totally normal classic house. She's a total regular human with no life and she living in front of an abandoned house across the road separating the two houses. One day, something caught her attention on the house. She feel like someone must be living there so, as a good neighbors is supposed to [my irl neighbors didn't do that], she went to knock onto the door and bring them a pastry she made/brought. Nobody answered so she let the food item onto the porch. No long after, she look through a window and the food isn't there. Y/N do that for four days. On the fifth one, she goes there with the food item [again]. She let the food onto the porch and was slowly going back to her house, when she remembered she put a note onto the box that was hers. She went back on her tracks and... Two little blue arms were taking the box. A... Whatever this thing was [that's what she thought], it stopped and looked at her. The second after, she was bring into the house. Y/N couldn't have screamed for help, she was living far away of town. She discover that they are Mobians coming from another dimension [what da fudge?!] and their names: Amy, Tails, Rouge, Sonic and Shadow. Y/N decided to not tell the police and anyone about that and she keep visiting them often.

----

I was talking with the others in a spare room they had when suddenly, a black and crimson anthropomorphic hedgehog entered the room, a deep low hot voice coming out of him.

Shadow: Why is she still here and where have gone my coffee beans?

He looked around, those amazing quills following the movement. I couldn't stop my comment to slip out of my mouth from the new arriving.

Y/N: Dang... Well if it isn't that a hottie.

The blue hedgehog looked at me with suspicions filling his face.

Y/N: Don't give me that weird look. I mean, c'mon, he must be for someone of your specie.

All heads turned around to look at me, the principal concerned of my saying observing me strangely. Having all the attention on me, I had to defend myself.

Y/N: Calm down everybody, there's not an assault or something here, I'm just saying.

Sonic: What is bothering me in all of that is... You think he's better-looking than me?!

I chuckled with the "obviously" look.

Y/N: I maybe know nothing about you mobians, but I can at least affirm that he's more good looking than you for sure. From my human point of view, of course.

Sonic: But... Why-

Shadow: You heard her Sonic. Someone's finally admitting that I'm better than you.

Arms crossed, huge smirk on his muzzle, the dark hedgehog was tasting his victory of the moment.

Y/N: I mean... Sonic. He have like everything of The Profile. You have more the nice-kinda-cool-attention-admired-funny-guy... But that's not my type.

Sonic: So... He's your type?!

Everybody waiting for my answer, I decided to play it.

Y/N: And what if?

I quickly blinked at the "more my kind of type" and he reddened on place while I laughed and excused me from the room.

Well... What an embarrassing moment.

I walked through the old house and found myself in the living room.

Better if I leave to spare myself of the other's questions.