O F Pt. 2

A/N
Ask and you shall receive 🫶🏻 u guys r so good, doing everything i ask when you say you want a pt 2.

By now, you were feeling much more comfortable. Your body burned with desire. The feeling of Hailee's lips and her mouth all over your neck and chest left you undoubtedly aroused.

She'd already had you positioned for the next part of her devious plan. Her plan entailed making you come so hard you'd be begging for it off camera.

You sat between her legs, your back facing her front. You both sat at the edge of the bed, with her phone positioned on a tri pod right in front of you. With her front facing camera on, the screen only caught your mouth down. Even though you knew the camera couldn't capture your face, you still couldn't bring yourself to look at the camera.

Your shyness was still there, even with Hailee sitting behind you, you tried to prepare yourself for what was to come.

"Are you ready?" She spoke into your ear, her arms wrapping around your waist.

You nodded, forgetting to use your words.

It was now time, for the main scene. Of course she had recorded your little make out session from earlier today but, this was more intimate.

She ran her smooth hands over your milky thighs, before she made her way up to your chest. She cupped your tits gently, giving them a little squeeze.

Her mouth had found there way back to your neck that was already littered with marks, her tongue darted out to lick over your wounds.

Your breathing quickened, little whimpers falling from your mouth as she continued her assault on your neck and her hands keeping their movements.

Involuntarily, you squeezed your thighs, trying to find some sort of relief for the heat between your legs. Which didn't go unnoticed by Hailee.

"Ah, ah, Keep them opened" She demanded

"Be a good girl, okay?" She cooed in your ear, her hands had made their way into your bra, expertly, she tugged it down, exposing your nipples to the camera.

She tugged and pinched at your sensitive buds, your back arched into her hands and you let out a particularly loud moan.

With her left hand still rolling your nipple, her right had descended, her fingers lightly ran over your lower belly, tracing small patterns.

"Open your legs baby, Show the camera that pretty pussy." Her tone was now deeper than before, making you shiver.

Your underwear had already been discarded somewhere on her bedroom floor, obediently, you opened your legs, now becoming fully exposed to the camera on her phone.

Surely you were soaked, and so was she, she swore she could come just by your tiny sounds that you make when she fondles you.

When you made the move to spread your legs, you spread hers as well, you practically sat on her lap from the way she sat behind you. Every time your hips even made the slightest movement, your ass would press up on her centre in the most delicious way.

Your mind fogged with thoughts that you were now truly exposed and your slit would permanently be on the internet, thoughts of regret flashed your mind.

Hailee brought you out of your thoughts when her fingers found your clit, circling it slowly, whimpering you bucked your hips into her hand, your ass rubbed her, making her groan

"Fuck."

It didn't take long before her fingers were coated in your slick, the sloppy sounds of her rubbing at your pussy filled the air. You blushed knowing that the camera would pick it up.