Getting High K.B

A/N sorry if this is rlly bad, it just came to mind. also this is a Kate Bishop Imagine since i'm in love w her💜

Warnings: mentions of weed

Narrator POV

Sitting in Kates bed you're wondering how you got into this position. You and Kate have been best friends for over 3 years now. When you first met her through mutual friends,you didn't like her because she was so cocky and acted like a brat. After hanging out for a while you realized how sweet and lovable she truly is, leaving you guys inseparable for over 3 years. Which leads us to now.

You were shocked when Kate mentioned smoking weed on a random wednesday afternoon. She had brought up how she tried it once and didn't know if she liked it or not. Hell she wasn't sure if she even smoked it right.

You went on to tell her that you smoked for a little bit in your highschool years but you haven't touched it in a long time. Kate being Kate, proposed an idea. She wanted to get high with you.

Leading up to today. Saturday night approximately 10:11 pm. You had done what Kate asked and got yourself weed, blunt wraps, and a thc pen that your brother had lent you for the weekend.

———

Y/N POV

Looking up from the bed, i met the Archer's blue eyes. "did you get the stuff?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

huffing, i reached into my jacket and pulled out the supplies, showing them to her in my hand as she nodded in approval. Reaching her hand out she asked if she could look at what i brought her. taking the little plastic baggy in her hand along with the blunt wraps and wax pen. "what is this? it looks like a vape." she says dangling the wax pen in her fingers while staring at it as if she's trying to figure it out.

"I mean it kinda is. just with weed instead of nicotine" i respond informing her.
"can i try it?" she asks suddenly
i look at her "don't you want to wait?"
looking down she hands me back the baggy and the wraps while she holds onto the pen
"you're right i should wait til you're done with that" she says nodding and moving to sit next to me on her bed

turning my body to the nightstand next to her bed, i unwrap the blunt wraps, pinching the tip to split it little by little making my way to the bottom. grabbing her little trash can she had by the nightstand i pushed out all the tobacco that was inside of the wrap, leaving a clean empty wrap. i picked up the plastic baggy that had two grams of weed in it and i grabbed a decent sized weed nug. carefully i started picking off little pieces of weed and set them down on the nightstand table for later use.

looking back at kate i met her gaze, she had been staring at me the entire time watching closely.
"who taught you how to do that?" she said curiously
smiling at her i continued to pick off little pieces of the drug "why? do you want me to teach you?" i teased
"maybe..." she said rolling her eyes "you didn't answer my question! seriously? where did you learn this?"

"my brother taught me how to roll a blunt and through trial and error in highschool, i learned how to roll joints, i was kind of a bit of a stoner in highschool" i responded remembering all the shitty joints i had rolled for myself.

after picking off all the little bits of the weed, i was left with the seeds and stems of the flower which i threw in her little trash can, picking up the blunt wrap, i sprinkled the little pieces of weed into the wrap, evenly spreading everything out. once i felt content with it, i grabbed it with both hands and pushed my thumbs on both edges and rolled it like tiny taquito. bringing the wrap to my lips, i darted my tongue out and licked it edge to edge and rolled it again, sealing it completely.