Roller Skating<3 K.B

Summary:
You and some of the avengers go roller skating. At the skating rink, Natasha can't keep her hands off of you, so Kate drags you to the bathroom to show you who you belong to. ;)

No smut but spicy

The colorful lights of the skating rink shined over your face. You couldn't remember why you agreed to come skate, you didn't know how.
After getting hired to work at the Avenger Compound, you made amazing friends. Natasha, Wanda, Yelena, and Kate. Especially Kate. They loved having another girl in the compound.

You met Wanda first, as she was your roommate and acted like a tour guide of the new space. She introduced you to Kate and Natasha.

In secret, Natasha and Wanda conversated about how attractive you were, If Wanda hadn't started her relationship with Vision, she would've tried to fuck you the first night she met you. Natasha on the other hand, wanted to take her time with you, take you on dates, show you affection. After all, she was never one to be lovey dovey, but something about you caused butterflies in her stomach.

Kate was young and gorgeous. She involuntarily always had attention by both men and women. At her competitions, girls would swoon and throw themselves at her. Coming to her practices, waiting for her to get sweaty, enough to take her shirt off and shoot arrows with just her sports bra.

With others attention on her always, she only wanted one person's attention, and that was yours.

She had been obsessed with you since she met you, she knew Wanda and Natasha felt the same. Feeling the need to back off, she did just that.

She couldn't deny the attraction she felt, every time she was near or around you, her body involuntarily moved closer to you, letting her hands rest on the small of your lower back, or when she'd put her arm around you possessively when Natasha was around.

She loved the fact that you would naturally lean in to her touch, smirking at the fact that your body had the desire to be hers.

Natasha's warnings to back off was getting harder and harder for her to commit to, after all, you were single right?

——

Kate watched as you and Natasha made your way onto the roller rink, your clumsiness made you instantly fall to your knees. Not being used to the feeling of being on wheels, you giggled as your knees bruised.

Nat had reached down to grab your hands to pull you back up to your feet, giggling with you.

Once back on your feet, your feet started to slip on the wheels again, Natasha instantly grabbing your hips to hold you still, pulling you to her front.

This angered Kate, she huffed into her drink. Watching closely as Natasha had her hands all over you. The music played and the lights danced to the music, Kate's anger made her oblivious to everything else around her. There was only one thing she was focused on, and that was you.

Kate loved the way you dressed, You always had good style, whether it was dressing in short skirts or dresses, you always looked good. That included when you'd wear just sweatpants and her purple hoodie that you stole every night you slept in her bed.

Tonight though, she hated that you chose to wear such a short skirt. Your skin exposed to Natasha every time you fell in a way she only wanted to be able to see.

All night she continued to watch you, her jealousy growing every time you giggled at whatever Natasha whispered in your ear, squeezing at her forearms while her hands rested on your waist.