Obsession K.B

Summary: Kate is willing to do anything to get what she wants. Anything.

-This is inspired by the show 'You' on Netflix.

She'd been watching you for weeks now. The infatuation started when she'd seen you working at the local bookstore in your town. God you were so pretty. The way you carried yourself, the way you'd twirl your hair while you read. She found herself unable to look away. She cleared her throat before gathering the courage to talk to you.

She walked over to the cash register where you sat, waiting for a purchase

"Dark face of love? I love that book."
lie

You stop your reading to look up at her, your brain processing her words

"Really? I think it's kinda boring. I'm forcing myself to finish it" You respond, light humor in your voice

"I agree it's terrible! Would you be weirded out if I said I just needed an excuse to talk to you?" Kate said, with her charming smile

You look down at the pile of books in her hand

"I probably would've talked to you as soon as I saw Hemingway" You smile, one of your favorite authors in her possession

With this, Kate knew you were smart. Ernest Hemingway was also one of favorite writers. She could feel the infatuation already creeping.

"What's your name?"

As the conversation went on, you exchanged names and phone numbers. You talked more on books. She gave you a list of books she wanted you to read and you reciprocated.

After that first encounter, she was hooked. Making sure she visited the bookstore everyday, but only greeting you once a week so you wouldn't catch her staring at you as you worked.

She'd stare as you read your book, lips slightly parting as you devoured the books she recommended. This drove her insane, you were so obedient, such a good girl.

She'd taken the time to follow you home, watch you through the window of your bedroom or living room which you left the curtains opened during the day to let sunlight in. But when you'd get home from work, you'd be so tired. You'd change in your bedroom, or come out in just a towel from your shower when you got ready for bed.

And she'd watch. Everything.

She loved when you forgot to close the curtains, she scanned her eyes all over your body, your curves, your lips. She just needed to have you.

It didn't take long til she broke into your house. Figuring out you left your spare key under the fake plant by your front door.

At first, she'd steal a pair of your underwear, maybe two. But after a couple days, she installed cameras in your bedroom, your living room and your shower. Her mom being the head of Bishop Security, it wasn't hard getting high quality cameras that she could watch through her phone or laptop.

She'd make sure to do this all while you're at work. After a couple of weeks, she'd had your work schedule memorized. Kate had already placed a bug on your laptop and iPad but she really wanted to place one on your phone, after all, you took it everywhere.

This way, Kate would know where you are at all times. To do this, she would have to break in while you were home.

At night, she waited for you to get home, following closely behind you to make sure you got home safe, she watched as you got home, ate a frozen dinner and hopped in the shower.

You got out in just a T-shirt and some black panties. You didn't even give your hair a chance to dry, you were already in bed, asleep with your tv playing some episode of Family Guy.

After an hour of watching you, Kate made her move, making her way into your house that she knew like the back of her hand. This felt different, she only ever entered when you weren't here. As she made her way to your bedroom, Kate relished in the fact that you're a heavy sleeper.

Kate made her way to your bedside table, she grabbed your phone that rested there, holding it up to your face so facial recognition unlocked it. After installing the bug on your phone, she took time to look through it, looking through messages and call logs, even your camera gallery, she deleted and blocked potential threats to your relationship.

Sending herself some naughty pictures that you had taken, she deleted the message thread. Looking back at your sleeping figure, Kate groaned.

Your legs were on full display, your shirt had ridden up while you slept, making your tummy visible

Pulling her own phone out, she snapped a couple pictures of you, for safekeeping of course

Reaching her hand out, she let her fingers slightly trace over your stomach, letting them wander to your thighs, lightly pulling them apart as she went.

Leaning her head down she placed light kisses on your lower stomach, then your thighs.

She dared to inch closer to your center, but she knew if she did, she wouldn't be able to help herself. You smelled so good, like your body wash. Kate was in heaven.

After a couple more minutes of enjoying your figure, she made her way out of the bedroom.

She slept so good that night.

A/N

Happy October guys!!! i love anything spooky season related so i thought i'd try something new.

Let me know what u think and if i should continue this idea.

I rewatched 'You'  and this idea came to mind, i'm also in love with Victoria Pedretti so!!!

I have a muscle scraping appointment tomorrow so wish me luck. I'm gonna be all bruised up n not in the good way;(

Anyway! Sorry it was so short. Pt 2 will be longer but only if you guys want it of course<3333

if ur reading this ur my lil swedish fish