Chapter 27

Isabelle stood in front of the Ravenclaw common room, trying to figure out the riddle to get inside. Luna had said the doors would be open to everyone, yet there was a line forming because the riddle was too hard.

Thankfully, a Ravenclaw girl walked up to the door and guessed it in a few seconds. Everyone that was in line rushed inside, not wanting to wait anymore.

There was a Ravenclaw party today and since Isabelle had a stressful week, she decided she deserved to let loose.

She stayed by Ron's side the whole time he was bedridden. Her head was pounding at the end and she was hungry, but he called for her when he was sick, and that wasn't taken lightly.

The blue lights flashed inside, and she searched for the one person who said he was going to be here. Ronald is so stubborn that he decided he was going to party, it doesn't matter if he almost died a few days ago.

Everyone is on the dancefloor, dancing to their heart's content. It's obvious almost everyone is drunk since nobody cares what they look like. There are people on tables, some making out, others humping, people playing drinking games and people who should not be here like Neville Longbottom. What is a nice boy like him doing at this wild party?

Isabelle wants to catch up to their level of drinking fastly, so she grabs a shot in each hand and shoots them back, the taste burning her mouth and throat. It tasted disgusting, but she already felt lighter.

"Easy there, Belly." A voice way too recognizable said from behind her. "You're gonna get wasted."

She turned to look at Ron, a challenge rising through her. "Drink with me, Ron." She grabbed four shots and handed two to him.

"Well, cheers then." He said before drinking one and then another. His face stayed stoic, like the burn didn't bother him.

Isabelle was almost gagging from the burn. That moonshine really packs a punch and she is feeling the aftermath. "You drink like a champ."

Ron laughed that husky laugh that makes her weak in the knees. "Let's get you a softer drink." He said and disappeared for a moment, returning with a purple liquid.

"How do I know you didn't drug it?" She asked, grabbing the cup with curiosity.

He shrugs, shaking his head. "I have a sister. I would never do that."

That answer seemed good enough for Isabelle, who took a sip. It tasted like lavender, the aroma nice. It definitely had alcohol, yet it was softer than straight moonshine.

Ron stared at her while she drank half of the cup. Her head was buzzing and she felt free. That was dangerous, knowing that she was comfortable enough to make stupid decisions.

"Dance with me, Ronny." She ordered with a giggle.

He shook his head, attempting to say no, but Isabelle's mad expression when he refused made him change his answer. He was a horrid dancer, so she would have to do most of the work.

Some techno music blared through the speakers, a perfect sensual song. She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the floor. There was so many people dancing that they went unnoticed in the crowd.

Isabelle danced around him, shaking her hips with the beat. Ron just shifted his weight from side to side. "For God's sake. Grab my hips and dance better." She whined.

Following orders, Ron palmed her hips and moved to the beat in sync with her. Her ass was dangerously close to his crotch, so he tried to push her away a bit. They were both pretty drunk, so it was a feeble attempt. Soon, their bodies were meshed together, swaying to the music.

Ron was as red as his hair by the time the song ended. A random Ravenckaw came up to them, offering more shots, to which they drank two each. One track bled into the next until they were sweaty and lightheaded.

Instead of calling it a night, Ron twisted Isabelle's face towards him. His mind was cloudy as he kissed her, his lips locking on hers.

She let out a soft moan, stopping the dancing to turn her body towards him and grab his neck. Ron, feeling confident, grabbed a piece of her hair and yanked back, a whimper sounding into his mouth.

They continued to kiss in front of everyone, not caring who saw. The music seemed to fade into the background and they kept making out. Eventually they found themselves in a little corner of the common room, one of the only ones that are free of people.

Finally, Ron broke away, leaning towards her ear and whispering to her. "Fuck, baby, you taste amazing." He groaned, Isabelle kept grabbing his hair. "Let's go to my dorm. The boys are out today."

Without a second thought, Isabelle nodded, extending her hand for him to grab. Ron wasted no time leaving the party and rushing towards his room.

As promised, the dorm was empty, so when they entered she grabbed his face and put it towards her again. He moved down to her neck, sucking lightly, making her shiver. It felt so good she was dizzy.

She grabbed his belt loop and yanked him towards her, earning a surprised whimper from him. Something came over her where she instinctively wanted to undo his pants. From what she could feel, he was big. Her hands tried, but she was shaking too much to actually undo the button.

"Baby, we're drunk." His voice wobbled, he didn't want to stop, but he also didn't want her to do anything she would regret.

She shrugged, trying to ignore him. "I don't care. I want you."

He shook his head. "As much as I want you to blow me right now, I don't want you to regret anything. We can kiss all we want, but we won't fuck today." Isabelle pouted, but Ron kissed her anyway. "Now, stop with the attitude and kiss me back."

That was enough for her to kiss him back, stumbling towards his bed. He was amazing, his tongue used expertly. Isabelle wasn't experienced at all, except for a few dirty magazines she found in Draco's room, so it was good he stopped her.