19. Double Date Vacation

Hyunjin's POV

Felix's mother was discharged after 1 month. Thank God, her heart condition is good. Now she is staying with us because Felix didn't want to separate from her, my parents and I also don't have any problems with this. It's been 1 week since she was discharged and started staying with us. My mom got her best friend home, it's like her dream come true, they talk for hours without getting bored. Right now, Felix is also talking with them downstairs. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on the bed scrolling Instagram. It was a peaceful moment for me but then yes, obviously my phone rang and guess who it was??

Minhoooooooooo. I answered his call.

On call~

"Hello,"

"Hey hyunjin, bruh, how are you?"

"I was happy before you called."

"180 degrees for 20 minutes."

"I-I mean Lee know hyung, I'm so happy to talk to you after so long, I missed you so much. How have you been?"

"Hmm.. good boy. I'm fine. I called to ask if you wanna go on vacation with us."

"Us?"

"With me and jisung."

"Ooo... is he your boyfriend now? Poor boy."

"Shut up and tell me if you and Felix wanna go with us. It'll be like a double date vacation."

"I was also thinking of our honeymoon. And if his bestie is also going, then he'll be super happy. I don't have any problems with it. Let me ask him first, too."

"OK, then tell me as soon as possible. Bye, take care."

"Bye hyung, take care of yourself too."

Call ended~

I just put my phone down after talking with Minho, and my door slightly opened. Felix peeked through the door, and his eyes locked with mine. He ran towards me and jumped on me, hugging me tightly.

"Haha, what happened to my lixiee?" I chuckled he is so cute.

"Nothing. I just wanted to hug you." He said, snuggling his face in my neck.

"It tickles, lix," I said while laughing. I picked him up and adjusted him on my lap. He was still sticking with me like a koala. He pulled his face out from my neck, and his eyes locked with mine. He was looking at my eyes and then at my lips.

"Ooooh! What does my lixiee want?" I said, smirking, knowing what he wanted.

"You!" He quickly said, looking down with red-flushed cheeks. I lifted his face with my index finger and kissed him gently. But I think he didn't want it to be gentle he bit on my lower lip asking for permission, and I'm not gonna give him that because I wanna tease this tiny boy in my arms. I pulled out from the kiss after a few seconds. I could see the cutest tiny pout on his face.

"Aww! What's wrong with this cutie?" I asked, looking at his tiny pouts.

"Hmph! You know, don't tease me." He said, coming closer to kiss me again, but I backed away.

"Ahhh!! Why are you not letting me kiss -ahh" He was saying when I cut his words and turned him over, now he was lying on the bed, and I was on top of him. I kissed him hungrily. This time, I put my hand under his shirt, touching his chest he moaned at the feeling of my touch. The moment he opened his mouth to moan, I took the opportunity and put my tongue in, exploring every part of his mouth. I then kissed, sucked and bite his jawline and neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. His neck was all red just in a few minutes. I was gonna rip his shirt when.... the door opened...