5.Dance class

The bell rang, and the next class was dance class. They went to the dance room, and their dance teacher came into the class.

"Ok, so today I'm gonna check your forms, hyunjin, come and show me what you have got." The dance teacher said, pointing his hand towards hyunjin.

Hyunjin went to the front and started with a very hot and sexy dance. Everyone was looking amazed at him and was cheering for him. Felix was completely amazed and could not take his eyes off of hyunjin. Hyunjin noticed Felix looking at him, and he smirked.

"You did great, hyunjin. I'm sure our university is gonna win the competition." The dance teacher said," hyunjin bowed and went back to his seat. "

"Anyone else wanna come here and show what they can do?" The dance teacher asked the students. Felix raised his hand.

"Oh, ok, the new student, Felix, right?" Felix nodded.

"OK, come and show me what you can do."the dance teacher said smiling at Felix.

Felix came in the front he started with a cute and soft dance, but then his body went out of control, and he started doing a sexy and hot dance. Everyone was screaming and cheering for him. Hyunjin was smiling cutely at him.

When Felix completed his dance, the dance teacher applauded him, "Wow, that was amazing, Felix. You and hyunjin can be great partners. I think Professor Seungmin will let you participate in the competition if he sees your dance." The dance teacher said Felix was very happy after hearing it.

"Wow, buddy," Changbin said and hugged Felix. In a split second, the soft smile on hyunjin's face was gone, and he left the dance room.

During the lunch break, hyunjin's phone rang. It was his childhood friend Lee know's call. He answered the call.

Hyunjin:
What do you want?

Lee Know :
Wow, chill, newly wedded bro. Why are you so angry?

Hyunjin:
Who told you that I'm married?

Lee know:
"I'm your childhood friend. Why did you hide this big news from me, huh? 'He and his husband are not home they are in university' she told me when I went to your house to meet you today. To be honest, I am still shocked." Minho said while laughing.

Hyunjin:
"Ahh! Mom told you about it. Who else knows about it other than you?

Lee know:
Don't worry, only me and chan know.

Hyunjin:
No chan, too? Don't tell anyone else if you wanna live.

Lee know:
I will not tell anyone but don't forget who you are talking to I can air-fry you on the phone too, heh!. Are you free right now?

Hyunjin:
Ah-haha-h! Yes, it's lunch break.

Lee know:
Great, me and chan are coming in five minutes. Let's meet at the cafe near your university.

Hyunjin:
OK, see you in five minutes.

After 5 minutes, in the cafe

"Yoo, hello, newly wedded bro," Minho said waving his hand.

"Shut up, minho," hyunjin said, rolling his eyes.

"Minho, stop teasing him," Chan said, laughing at them.

"Ok, I'll not tease him anymore."

"How are you guys?"

Hyunjin asked, hugging them.

"We are fine, but bro, you got married, and you didn't even invite us. You have to make it up to us." Chan said, hugging hyunjin back.

"I didn't even invite my parents." hyunjin said, looking at them.

"What?" they both asked together.

"Yes, I did a court marriage as you guys know my parents wanted me to get married. I didn't wanna go on more blind dates and if I told them that I'm getting married they would hold a whole grand wedding so I have no other choice. I just went and married that boy so that my parents don't pressure me anymore. It was a good idea right?" Hyunjin calmly asked, taking a sip from his coffee. His friend was looking at him with a shocked face.

"So you are telling us that you just went on a blind date. You took that boy to the court, married him, and took him to your house, and now you are living with him?" His friends asked again couldn't able to believe a single word.

"Yes, can't you understand this simple thingy?" Hyunjin said while enjoying his coffee. His friends were looking at his face, and then at each other's faces.

"And you are not telling us a joke, right?"

"Why would I joke about something like this? What is wrong with you guys?" Hyunjin asked while looking at their speechless faces.

"What is wrong with us? What is wrong with you, hyunjinnnn?" Minho asked, looking at hyunjin.

"ok, what is done is done. Tell us about the poor boy who married you." Chan said, trying to believe everything.

"Poor boy? Huhh! He is not a poor boy. You know what? when he entered the class in the morning, he was holding another boy's hand and in the dance room he was hugging that boy." hyunjin said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh! So you are jealous, haaan?"Minho said in a teasing way.

"Jealous? And me? Huhh, I don't even know him well. We met yesterday morning."

"But love has no time, buddy," Chan said, looking at Hyunjin's face.

"Love? I don't think I will fall in love with a person I just met. Well, I'm going, there is a dance competition in 2 weeks and I have to practice, see you later bye."

"He is already in love." Minho said smirking.

"Yes, he is." Chan replied, smiling back at Minho and then they both ordered.