4.Going University Together

The next morning, they both got up and got ready and then went downstairs holding hands to have breakfast.

During breakfast, "hyunjin! felix is going with you to your university he is the same as age as you so he is gonna study in the same class with you. I have talked with the principal, and he said felix can attend classes from today." Hyunjin's mom said, Hyunjin and felix were both shocked after hearing it.

"What?"hyunjin said, looking confused at his mom.

"What what? Do you have any problem with it? wait, why am I asking you, lixie, you tell me if you have any problem attending the same classes as hyunjin?hyunjin's mom asked felix.

"No, no, mom, I don't have any problem." Felix replied.

"Ok, that's great then, hyunjin, take him to the university with you after taking breakfast." Hyunjin's mom said, looking at hyunjin, who was staring at her with a confused look on his face.

"Ok, mom," hyunjin said.

After breakfast

"You have 10 minutes to get ready and come down. I'm taking the car out of the garage. If you didn't come, I'm gonna leave you here only 10 minutes, ok?" Hyunjin said, Felix nodded and ran to the room to get some stuff, and after that, he ran back to the car and sat in the front passenger seat. Hyunjin started driving when he was about to reach the university he stopped the car.

"Felix, I'm not gonna take you to the class with me I don't want anyone to know my relationship with you and I also don't want any rumours so please get off I'll drop you here every day. The university is just in the front, you can take a walk from here to the university and don't tell anyone that you are somehow related to me do you get it?" Hyunjin asked in a cold serious voice, Felix nodded yes while getting of the car . Hyunjin then drives the car to the university. Tears started to drop from felix's eyes, but he wiped his eyes and told himself that he was doing all of this for her mother and that he had to do it cause he didn't have any other way.

Felix reached the university and was looking around. What he had no idea of was that a short muscular boy was looking at him. Felix was trying to find his class when a boy approached him.

"Hi, you look new here. Do you need any help?" That boy said, looking at felix.

"Yes, I'm new. It's my first day here, and actually, I'm finding my class. Can you tell me where my class is?"felix asked, that short boy.

"Yes, why not? You are in the same class as me wow bro, by the way, my name is Changbin. Nice to meet you," Changbin said, extending his hands towards felix.

"My name is Felix. Nice to meet you too," felix said, holding his hand.

"Let's go to class now," Changbin said, taking felix by holding his hand towards the class.

They reached the class, and felix's eyes catched hyunjin, sitting in the last row on a seat next to the window. Hyunjin was wearing his headphones listening to music and was looking outside from the window. [Felix thoughts: He is looking so perfect, just like an angel.] Hyunjin turned his face, and their eyes met, and then hyunjin looked at felix's hand, which was in changbin's hand. Felix noticed that hyunjin was looking at his hand, so he quickly pulled his hand out of changbin's hand . Hyunjin was a bit angry don't know why? he ignored felix and started to listen to the music again. The bell rang. Professor Seungmin came into the class.

Professor seungmin clapped his hands twice to get the class attention, "So everyone, we have a new student joining us today. Please come and introduce yourself." Prof. Seungmin said, looking at felix.

"Hello, my name is Lee Felix, and I wish to become friends with everyone," Felix said with a bright smile on his face. [Hyunjin: He is cute. Wait, why am I calling him cute? Is something wrong with me? Maybe I'm still sleepy.]

(Back to Professor Seungmin) "Felix, sit on that empty chair in the last row," Professor Seungmin said, pointing towards the empty seat next to hyunjin, Felix went and sat on the seat beside hyunjin, but hyunjin ignored him.

Professor Seungmin again clapped his hands, "There is another thing I want to tell you students. After two weeks, there is a dance competition between our university and another university's students . The students who wants to participate raise your hands. I will note their names down." Prof. Seungmin said, Hyunjin and felix both raised their hands and some other students too.

"Felix, you are new here, so you can't participate, but you can participate in the next competitions." Professor Seungmin said, looking at felix.

Felix put his hand down and was upset. Hyunjin noticed that felix was upset, but he ignored him.