8.Can't Perform

"It's not your fault, Felix," Hyunjin said, looking at Felix.

"I'm-I'm s-sorry Hyunjin c-cause of"

"I said that it's not your fault why are you still apologising?" hyunjin cut off Felix and asked in a comforting voice."By the way, where are my parents?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Felix.

Then his phone rang it was his mother's call, and he answered the call.

"Mom! Where are you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Haha! Surprise! Me and your dad are on vacation, leaving you both lovey doveys at home for some time alone. Do you guys like our surprise?" His mom asked.

"What? On vacation. Mom, I just fell down the stairs, and the doctor said I can't move from bed for at least 2 days and can't do any extreme exercise. Who is gonna take care of me? You don't love me anymore." Hyunjin said, pouting.

[Felixs: pfft! he looks so cute when he pouts.]

"Oh! Did you fall? Are you a 5-year-old boy, don't you know how to walk properly? Well, now I can't do anything for you. You are married now, so your husband will take care of you. Don't tell me these little problems of yours tell them to your husband now I'm going to my husband he is probably hungry bye son take care, umahh." his mom said and cut the call.

"Ah! Mom! Mom! You don't care about me, do you? She cut the call she doesn't care about me, not even a bit." Hyunjin shouted, but then he noticed that Felix was standing next to him, trying his best to control his laugh*shit I forgot he was standing next to me*

"Why are you laughing?"hyunjin asked, still pouting.

"Hahaha, nothing, it's just that you look so cute pouting over small things," Felix said while laughing.

"By the way, what was mom saying?" Felix asked.

"She told me that they are on vacation, and now you are married so ask your husband to take care of you, and don't disturb me." hyunjin said, with a small pout on his face.

"You get injured because of me, so I'll take care of you, MY HUSBAND," Felix said in a teasing way while laughing.

"Shut up, Felix. I'm hungryyyyy get me something to eat." Hyunjin said.

"Ok, let me see if we have something to eat at home," Felix said and left the room.

The moment Felix left the room, hyunjin took his phone and called Professor Seungmin.

On call~

Professor Seungmin:
Hello Hyunjin, what's wrong?

Hyunjin:
Hello Sir, I called you to tell you that I just fell down the stairs. I injured my foot, and now I can't participate in the dance competition.

Professor Seungmin:
What! How is your foot now? Is it serious?

Hyunjin:
It is not that serious, but I can't do any extreme exercises like dancing, etc, for at least one and a half weeks.

Professor Seungmin:
Oh! That's bad. Take care of yourself. I will cut your name from the competition list then.

Hyunjin:
Sir, I want you to replace my name with Felix's name. He practised dance with me for the past few days. He dances so well that I can guarantee that if he participates, we will surely win.

Professor Seungmin:
Hyunjin, are you sure he is new here?

Hyunjin:
I'm 100% sure.

Professor Seungmin:
Ok, if you are that sure, I'll replace your name with Felix's. Take care of yourself.

Hyunjin:
Thank you very much, sir.

~~~

After a while, Felix came with a tray of chocolate waffles with strawberries on top of them and a glass of orange juice. "Here, I made them, eat now you said you are hungry," Felix said, giving the tray to Hyunjin.

"Thank you." Hyunjin said, and then he stuffed the food in his mouth, "Felix, I have something to tell you."

"What do you want to tell me?" Felix asked Hyunjin with a confused face.

"You know that I can't participate in the dance competition now, so I asked Professor Seungmin to replace my name with yours, so now you are gonna compete against innie. He is good at dancing, so you are gonna practice here in front of me because I can't walk for 2 days but I'll come to see the competition." hyunjin said, enjoying his food.

"Me? I'm gonna compete in place of you? And who is innie?" Felix asked. He could not process he was happy because now he was gonna participate in the dance competition, but he was still worried about Hyunjin.

"Yes, you are gonna participate in place of me because I can't, and innie he is Jeongin you are gonna compete against him. He is my best friend we used to study together but we chose different universities." Hyunjin said, looking at Felix.

"Oh, okay, so you call him innie?" Felix asked with a bit sad voice.

"Yeah, why are you asking that?" hyunjin asked, looking confused at him.

"Ahh! Nothing it is just the first time I heard you call someone by their nickname," Felix said with a fake smile on his face."OK, rest now. I'm skipping classes today for you. I'll be with you all day. Tell me when you need anything," he continued.

"Ok, thank you, Felix," Hyunjin said with a cute smile on his face.

For the next 3 days, Felix took care of Hyunjin and practised dance at home in front of him. Hyunjin guided him on every little thing about dance that he should do and the ones he should not do during the competition. Every time hyunjin brought up Jeongin's topic, Felix's smile faded away, but he did his best during practice.