11.Fever

Hyunjin's pov

"Shoot, he has a fever." I picked him up and took him to the bedroom. I lay Felix on the bed and put the blanket on him.

"What-what should I do? Umm... yeah, call the doctor the doctor, yeah."

On call~

"Hello, Doctor. Umm, what should I do if someone has a fever because of being in cold outside?"

"Did you check his temperature?" The doctor asked.

"Temperature? Wait a minute, I'll check it right now... It's 101°F."

"OK, I'm gonna tell you some medicine. Make sure he has eaten and then give him medicine." Doctor said.

"OK, doctor, thank you."
I then went out and bought some hot soup, and the medicine doctor told me to give Felix.

"Felix, eat some, so I'll give you medicine," I said, but Felix didn't move. I then went and sat near him, I set him up so that he could eat properly. After that, I fed him because he didn't know what was happening.

"Ok, Felix, now it's time for you to take medicine."

"No, I don't wanna take medicine. They are bitter." Felix said, hiding his face under a blanket.

"Haha! You look so cute when you don't wanna do something, but Felix, you have to take medicine."

"No, I don't wanna," Felix said from under his blanket.

"Mhmm.. if you don't take it yourself, then I have to do something else," I smirked, having something in mind. I put medicine in my mouth with some water.

"What will you do if I don't take medicine, my-?" Felix took out his face from under the blanket to say something only to be cut off by my lips on his, I cupped Felix's face, making him open his mouth I then pushed medicine into Felix's mouth and made him take it. I pulled back after making sure he took it.

"It was your choice, lix. I told you to take them yourself." I chuckled.

Felix couldn't process what just happened as he wasn't in his senses because of his fever.

"It was cheating, hyunjin," he said, putting his tiny hands on his red face.

"Ok, now rest," I said, putting blankets on him, but then I felt his tiny hands grabbing my hand.

"What's wrong, Lix?" I asked.

"Don't leave me. Stay with me, pwease." He said, tightly holding my hand just like a baby.

"Lix, I'm not going anywhere."

"No, I don't believe you," he pulled me towards himself.

"Woah, you are still strong even though you have a fever." I chuckled and then lay beside Felix wrapping my arms around his tiny waist. I pulled him closer and patted his head. In a few minutes, he was asleep in my embrace.

"I'm sorry, Felix, because of me, you are sick. I promise I'll take good care of you from now on." I whispered in his ear and then fell asleep too.

Felix's POV:

In the morning. I opened my eyes and was gonna move when I noticed my position. My head was on Hyunjin's chest, I could feel his heartbeats, my legs were between his legs, and his arms were wrapped around my waist. He was holding me tightly. I looked up at his handsome face.

"He looks handsome even when he is asleep." I started touching his face very lightly with my fingers. I traced his eyes. "He has long and beautiful eyes." I traced his nose and his jawline, and I also touched his lips. They were so soft and kissable. I couldn't control myself anymore, so I took my lips near his. Our lips were a few centimetres apart. I was about to kiss him when I felt him waking up, so I quickly acted asleep in the position where I was about to kiss him. He woke up and turned his head, his lips touched mine, and a chill went down my spine, but I tried my best to look asleep. When he realised that his lips were touching mine, he jumped a little, which was so funny.

"Oh my god," hyunjin said.

"What happened, hyunjin?" I acted like I didn't know anything.

"Ah-h! Nothing, nothing, Felix. Good morning. How are you feeling now?" He quickly touched my forehead. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I couldn't stop blushing.

"I'm fine, hyunjin. Why are you asking me that, and why am I on your bed?" I asked hyunjin because I didn't remember anything.

"When I came home last night, you were sleeping on the roof in the cold. You had a fever, so I took you down in the bedroom. You were cold, so I slept with you." Hyunjin said.

"Oh! Ok, thank you, hyunjin, for taking care of me," I said, blushing at the thought that he took care of me.

"But your face is still hot. I think your fever still isn't gone. Rest here, I'll bring you something to eat." Hyunjin said, getting up.

"I'm perfectly fine, hyunjin. Let me help you with breakfast." I can't tell him that I'm not hot because of a fever but because of him.

"I said REST HERE. Don't forget what happened last night when you refused to take medicine," hyunjin said with a smirk.

"Last night? Medicine? What are you talking about, hyunjin?" I asked him because I didn't remember anything that happened last night.

"Ooooh, so you don't remember what happened last night? Rest here and try remembering it. Maybe you'll remember what happened. But if you don't want THAT to happen again, rest here. I'll bring you breakfast." He left after saying that.

>-<