10.Hwang Felix

In the restaurant

"Bangchan, wow, bruh, I didn't expect that the moment I leave you alone, you'll be in a relationship," minho said.

"And with non other than my university's professor, huh!" Hyunjin said right after minho.

"Umm.. guys, I didn't know that he liked me too. I thought that he only saw me as a childhood friend, but when we were talking, he asked me to be his boyfriend out of the blue, and I.."

"And you couldn't resist him," minho and hyunjin cut chan's line and said at the same time.

"Ok, guys, now stop teasing him. Congrats, Chan hyung. You are not single in our friends group anymore, so you are gonna pay tonight." Jeongin said.

"Ok, fine. I'll pay for the dinner tonight. Are you guys happy now?"

"Yes, we are very happy, right, minho and hyunjin?" Jeongin asked with a bright smile.

"If you are happy innie than we are happy too." Hyunjin said, smiling at jeongin.

Jeongin grabbed hyunjin's arm. Chan noticed jeongin grabbing hyunjin's arm, "I.N. are you still single? Why don't you get in a relationship and find your life partner too?" Chan asked, looking at jeongin.

"Yes, I'm still single. Do you guys want me to be in a relationship? Hyunjin is single, too, right. Then.. Hyunjin, what do you think of me? Wanna go on a date with me?" I.N. asked excitedly, yet nervously looking at hyunjin. Minho and hyunjin were so surprised by this kind of sudden question, but Chan wasn't surprised that much as he had figured it out way before then them.

"But hyunjin is married innie. How can he go on a date with someone else?" Minho said with a surprised face.

"What? Married? Is Hyunjin married? Who is he married to? Are you guys kidding me? How can he be married, and if he is, then why don't I know anything about it?" I.N. said, letting go of hyunjin's arm.

"Innie, they aren't joking. Yes, I'm married. You know my parents very well they were pressuring me and I could not tolerate that anymore so yeah I got married to a boy." Hyunjin said, looking at jeongin's confused face.

"A boy? So you really aren't telling me a joke right now?" Jeongin said he still couldn't understand anything.

"Yeah, a boy innie, why would I joke about something like this, but why do you wanna go on a date with me?" Hyunjin asked while laughing.

"Oh, I was just kidding. I... don't wanna go on a date with you, you're a great friend of mine. By the way, who is that lucky boy?"

"LUCKY BOY, he is non other than the boy you compete against today, HWANG FELIX." Hyunjin blushed a little while saying.

"Hwang Felix? so he won everything," I.N. mumbled to himself while looking down [I knew that there was something about that Boy Felix, so he is hyunjin's husband. I still can't believe it, and hyunjin is blushing crazily even on just mentioning his name. So, so he really... he really loves felix, huhh!]

"What are you mumbling I.N? I can't hear you." Chan said.

"Ahh! Nothing Chan hyung. Let's watch a movie together after dinner. It'll be hyunjin's treat as he is also not single anymore. What do you guys think?" Jeongin said, quickly changing the topic.

"Umm.. I'm sorry, everyone, but I have to go home after dinner. My parents are on vacation, and felix is alone at home. I'll give a treat to you guys some other day, I promise," hyunjin said.

"Let Hyunjin and Chan go I.N. they aren't single anymore, so they don't care about us anymore, hyunjin has to go check on his newly wedded husband. Let's go together after dinner, kick hyunjin out." Minho said, putting his arm over jeongin's shoulder.

"Hey! I'm joining you guys. Let me ask seungmin, too, ok." Chan said, taking out his mobile.

"Mhmm... I don't mind hyunjin. You can go home after dinner. I'll go with minho and chan hyung then," Jeongin forced a smile on his face.

(Back at felix)

Meanwhile, the moment felix left sobbing after seeing hyunjin and jeongin hugging, he went straight to home. He was going to the bedroom, but then he thought that hyunjin would go to the bedroom when he came back home. He didn't wanna see him, so he went to the roof. He was crying and blaming himself.

"Why? Why do I like him when I know it is just a contract marriage? And why did I say that he was cheating when it was clearly stated in the contract that we would not interfere with eachothers lives? Why do I love him when he doesn't love me back? Why do all these things always happen to me? Why? Just why always me?" Felix fell asleep crying and sobbing on the roof.

(Back at hyunjin)

After they had dinner. "Hyunjin, how are you going home? You can't drive because of your foot, right? Do you want me to drop you off?" Jeongin asked with a worried look on his face.

"Dont worry about me, innie, I have already called an Uber it will be here in 2 to 3 minutes. You guys can go. I don't wanna disturb you guys." Hyunjin said, patting jeongin's head.

"Ok then, bye hyunjin, let's go I.N." Chan said, waving bye at hyunjin.

"Bye, everyone." Hyunjin waved back at them.

After a few minutes, his Uber came, and he entered the Uber and started thinking about none other than his sunshine felix. "What would he be doing right now? Did he eat?" He was thinking when he remembered what he did at university just a few hours ago. "Oh, shittt! Why did I hug innie in front of him. But why did he hug changbin? and why didn't he come to me when the winner was announced? he practised with me so I was the first one he should come to. Wait, but I was the one who told him to stay away from me in university because I don't want any rumours. Arghhhhh! What is wrong with me? Am I... jealou?. Am I jealous because he hugged Changbin and not me? But why would I be jealous? I don't love him or.. do I? I don't knowwwww. He was crying, and I didn't even go after him. How am I gonna face him now. I know that it is a contract marriage, but it doesn't mean that I can cheat, but I just hugged innie, I didn't cheat. How can I cheat on an angel like him. Wait a minute, why am I calling him an angel?"

"Sir! Sir!" The driver said in a little loud voice.

"Ah! Yes, what's wrong?" Hyunjin quickly said, coming out from his deep thoughts.

"We have reached the location, sir," the driver answered.

"Oh! Okay, thank you," hyunjin came out from the car and went in. He was going straight to the bedroom but then he thought that felix would be there and he didn't know how to face him so he also went to the roof.

"Ohh! Fresh air, please take all my worries away from me." Hyunjin said in a little loud voice, but then he noticed someone else on the roof with him. He went near and saw felix sleeping. "Felix, what is he doing here at this time ? It is quite cold here, and he is shivering, too." Hyunjin touched felix's forehead, "Shoot! He is burning, and he has a fever." Hyunjin quickly picked felix up in a bridal way in his arms and took him to the bedroom.

^-^
If you guys are wondering why I put V's pic on the top so I wanna tell you that I don't know too. He just came live and was looking so adorable that I took a screenshot and put it here, hehehe...