15. Storm

It was five thirty am when Katsuki was standing in his childhood driveway grumpy and annoyed that he was there waiting for his father to say goodbye to his mom so they could leave.

He leans against his dad's SUV looking up at the cold morning still dark sky and sighs watching his breath form into mist. He's tired since he and Izuku had literally stayed up all night just to be together and the heavy-duty make-out sessions made that totally worth it.

He smirks, eyes still on the sky as he thinks about lustful kisses and love bites left behind on fair skin. The blonde had a rough time leaving that warm bed this morning and an ever rougher time leaving green eyes begging him not to go even though his words said it was ok.

A groan escapes him at this annoying task just as his father comes out letting them both into the car.

Katsuki doesn't say a word but the look on his sharp features tells Masaru everything he needs to know.

" I know it's early, I know you're probably extremely moody right now."

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" Yeah that's one way to put it. I just want to get this over with."

Masaru smiles as he begins to drive.

" I know, me too, so let's get going. You look tired, maybe a nap would do you good and shorten the ride for you."

It isn't long before that idea sounds amazing as Katsuki drifts off into a heavy sleep after being awake all night.

By the time ruby eyes open again it's four hours later of the six hour drive, but what catches the blonde's attention as he wipes sleep from his eyes is that it's snowing and at a pretty steady pace.

He glances over at his father.

" How long has it been snowing?"

He sees his dad smile slightly and shrug.

" Couple hours now."

The blonde shifts his sights back outside seeing the snow beginning to coat the highway with a couple inches of snow at least making highway traffic slow.

" Looks like it's coming down pretty damn heavy to me. Been like this the whole time?", the blonde questions

Masaru shakes his head no.

" No, it started out slow but it has picked up a pretty good deal in the last hour I'd say."

Katsuki pulls his phone out pulling up the local weather report.

He furrows his brow with a frown.

" Says it's supposed to be worse over night."

Crimson eyes again look to his dad.

" Do you think we'll even make it home in time tomorrow if it's supposed to be that fucking bad?"

He sees his father force a smile and nod letting him know that whatever is getting ready to be said is probably unsure information.

" Yeah, we'll be fine, I'm sure it will clear out by tomorrow."

Katsuki wants to roll his eyes because his gut feeling is his dad is full of shit but his phone dings with a message that makes me smile instead.

Deku🥦
Hi, I was just wondering how the trip is going and to tell you I miss you already <3

Katsuki smirks as he replays.

Kacchan 🧡
I knew you'd miss me. Trip blows, I passed the fuck out pretty much as soon as it started just woke up and I woke up to this...

The blonde snaps a picture of the snowy road then sends it.