13. Date

Green eyes begin to slowly blink awake feeling light from the slightly open curtain come into the room.

He's sleepy and comfortable as he sighs closing his eyes again not wanting to move from the comfort he's experiencing.

When he stretches his leg out, he begins to search for Katsuki who had been sleeping beside him all night, but when he doesn't feel anything a frown immediately forms even though green eyes are still closed.

He groans forcing tired eyes open while sitting up in bed. Green eyes glance at the empty spot next to him wondering where the blonde is already.

His thoughts are answered as he picks up the sounds of his friends and boyfriend laughing and talking from what sounds like the kitchen.

A smile forms just at the sound while he climbs out of bed in Katsuki's sweatpants and t-shirt that he was given for bed last night. He makes his way to the bathroom before he heads out to see everyone.

Katsuki is busy at the stove flipping pancakes like an expert.

" Oh come on Bakugo, let me have at least two of those!", Denki whines as he tries his best to stab one of the perfect fluffy pancakes with his fork.

The blonde scowls, snapping the plate away before one can be stolen.

" Absolutely fucking not. I'm not making this for you Dunce, it's for Deku, make your own damn breakfast."

Yellow eyes roll.

" He's never gonna eat all those! Besides he's not even up yet!"

A soft voice with an amused tone is suddenly heard.

" Actually he is up. Hi guys.", Izuku says with a smile gaining happy waves from his friends who greet him.

Katsuki turns around immediately to meet bright green eyes that are now right next to him. He grins as he flips the last pancake onto a plate.

" Morning Nerd, I was just getting ready to wake you up."

" Good morning Kacchan, are those for me?"

Katsuki smirks.

" Course they are. I know your favorite. They're cinnamon spice, extra syrup, which I heated cause it's better that way. You better sit down and eat it before Dunce tries to steal some again and then I'm forced to throat punch him right before Christmas."

Izuku smiles softly with a blush at the fuss Katsuki made over making him breakfast.

" Thank you Kacchan, they look amazing. I'm seriously starving, there will be nothing left to share!", he says with a grin taking his plate.

Katsuki smirks at Kaminari.

" I knew he'd eat them all Dunce Face, now make your own food and stop hovering over him like a begging dog."

Denki rolls his eyes as Izuku laughs softly giving the male a bump on the shoulder with his own while he leans against the counter beginning to eat.

" Sorry Denks, gotta deny you these. Kacchan always makes amazing food, I gotta be stingy this time."

Kami laughs with a head shake.

" Yeah, yeah I get it, morning Mido enjoy your amazing breakfast by your amazing Kacchan."

The blonde scowls throwing a dish towel, hitting the male in the face.

" Oi fucker, you don't get to call me that."

Denki throws his hands up in surrender with a chuckle as he walks out into the living room to sit with the others.

Katsuki only clicks his tongue in annoyance then moves to stand in front of his boyfriend as he eats placing his hands on the counter on both sides of the greenett leaning in as he speaks.