CHAPTER 46

ADITI'S POV :

I entered my room with shourya in my arms. He was just sleeping I looked at him and a single tear fell from my eyes I  brought him  close to my chest and hugged him.

With a small step I went to the bed and made him lay down on the bed and covered him with a blanket and Pat him on his chest after sitting few minutes I kissed him on his forehead.

I stood up from the bed but suddenly I feel someone tucked my t-shirt I looked down and found shourya just tightly hold my t-shirt in his little hand chuckle left from my mouth I sit there and looked  at him.

He just wiggled inside the blanket I looked at him and my smile vanished you always remind me Your fa..father..
Everytime a single tear fall from my eyes after I kissed shourya forehead and went towards the washroom.

'Ayaan.. Ayaan chodo mujhe kya kar rahe hai aap.. 'I said to him and after that he just took me in his arm and make me sit on his lap I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him and he said 'mein aapni biwi ko pyaar kar raha hu aur kya..'  and kissed me on my neck.

'What you think about baby Ayaan I mean you want a baby aur not .. ' I said to him and waiting for his answer very curiously and then he said 'No.. ''What you don't like babies and you don't want ha.. 'I said in panicking voice.

'Clam down bachee clam down first listen to me at least ' he said and crassing my hair with his hand and then he replied 'It's not like that I hate babies but  I just don't want to share you with anyone right now that's why and I also I want to spend some time with my wife also ' .

I just looked at him and hit him on his chest and said 'he is not only my baby it's yours to Ayaan ' and then he said 'I know I know but if you want then let's make babies wify' and come close to me and start kissing me on my neck after that I just make excuse and run away from him and he juat laugh.

I came out my thoughts when I see the water was ce out from the basing. I just looked my self on the mirror and wash my face and then close the tap and change into something comfortable .

I came out from washroom and entered in my room and when I looked toward shourya. I see that yuvi was sitting there beside shourya and put one hand on his chest when he looked at me he just stood up  from the bed and come to me and stand in front of me  and asked 'what happened? '.

'Nothing' I said to him and he said 'I am going to kill him and that's final I am here to inform you ' with his dangerous look and he was about to turn but I hold his hand.

He turned to Me and I looked at him with tears in my eyes 'no yuvi you can't do this' I said to him 'do you really think  ki aab mein usse chod duga no iss bar  usse aur uske bhai dono ko nahi chodu ga mein just wait and watch my love '  he said to me agin he turned and I fall on the ground and hold his leg.

'No yuvi pls don't do this pls ' I said to him and tear start falling from my eyes and then he shout at me ' stop it Aditi stop behaving like a child dammit'.

I put my head at down and tightly hold his leg and said no..... Pls....  and start crying . After vansh and kriti both entered in the room  vansh looked at me and when he moved towards me yuvi just show him his hand and he stoped there.

Because of shouting shourya start crying.  Kriti moved towards him and picked him in his arms and went out of the room.

After a few minutes of silence only my sob was echoing the whole room and then suddenly he shouted 'stop crying.. ' I flinched when he shout on me then I wipe my tear and stop crying only sob come out from my mouth.

He stand there for few minutes and then he kneel down and put one finger on my chin and make me looked at him. I looked at him and anger clearly shown in his eyes like he was going to burn whole world right now.

He just looked at me in my eyes for few seconds and then sit down in front of me and hugged me very tightly and said very angrily 'I want him to pay for your tear Aditi just wait and watch I 'll take your revange just stop crying bachee stop crying '.

'I do..don't want revange yuvi.. ' I said in a crying voice and after that I broke the hug and wiped my tears and held his hand and looked at him and again I said
' mujhe koi revange nhi chahiye mujhe bass tumhare sath vansh, kriti aur shourya sab ke sath kush rehna na bss mujhe kuch nhi chahiye pls try to understand yuvi pls meine phele hi bohot kuch jhel liya hai aab mein thak chuki hu.. I am tired.. tired' I brought our hand come to upward and put my head on his hand and again I said ' mein kush rehna chahti hu yuvi mein nhi chahti ki inn sab revange ke chakar mein sabko dukhi nhi dekhna chahti hu aur na hi inn sab ke bich mein aapne bache ko lana chahti hu mein shourya ko inn sab ke bich nhi laa sakti I just want my son to be happy aur mein aapne bete ko khona nhi chahti hu pls.. yuvi.. pls ' I join my hand and start crying he just looked at me after he left from the room.

Vansh come to me and hugged me very tightly. I also hugged him tightly and cried like a mess  and he just stayed there and held me tightly because I was shivering because of continuing crying my whole body was shivering like a mess and my mind only think one thing that again today I hurt yuvi.

AUTHOR 'S POV :

Aditi and Vansh both are sitting on the floor Aditi put his head on vansh shoulder and looking  out of window after that kriti entered in the room with crying shourya in her arms and then she said 'Aditi I think he was hungry that why he was crying continuesly '.

Aditi stood up from the floor and went to her took shourya in her arms and went to the bed. Vansh also stand up from the floor and went to kriti and kriti looked at him and he looked at her after that they both left the room.

Aditi seated on the bed and started feeding him and said 'don't cry ha  you are a strong boy right now stop crying ok look mumma was not crying because mumma is a strong mumma  and you also have to strong ok' in her sob.

Vansh directly went to his office he entered in the office and there yuvi was sitting on the chair with drink of glass in his hand he just looking at the glass and then vansh said 'yeh kya tha yuvi haa kya tha yeh sab '.

Yuraj throw glass on the floor and stood up from the chair and moved towards the vansh and stand in front of him with his both hand on his pocket and looked in his eyes and said ' bss bohot hua now I am going to kill them just keep it on your mind and tell aditi also' ' are you lost it aur what don't you listen what Aditi said so just stop it  don't behave like a child ' vansh said to him.

'Tumhe aache se pata hai ki mein aditi ke ankho mein  asu nhi dekh sakta  and he made my aditi cry like a  mess aur tum kya chahte ho ki mein bass beht ke dekh ta rahu haa.. ' yuraj said to vansh .

'Why can't you understand yuvi yaha srif aditi ki baat nhi hai shourya ki bhi hai aur aditi ne phele se hi bohot kuch jhela  hai aab bas usse khush rehna hai usse hum sab ke sath rehna hai okay.. Let's make aditi happy ha ' vansh said to him and Pat on his cheek and then yuvraj hugged him and said 'I don't want to see her crying jo hamesha mujhe hassa ti thi usse aaj rote huye dekh kar mujhe aacha nhi lag raha aur meri kismat dekho ki mein kuch kar bhi nhi sakta kyu ki mujhe usse fhir se haste huye dekhna hai .. '

After that he broke the hug and went to his room.