CHAPTER 28

AUTHOR POV:

After coming out from the venue Ayaan put Aditi  on the Passenger seat and then took off  his coat and  wrapped around Aditi's shoulder and then went and sat on the driver seat.

And move towards the Aditi and cup her both cheeks .  She also looked at him with tearful eyes. 'Are you ok ,He hurt you he touched you,told me  ' Ayaan said to her and then she looked into his eyes and then said ' I want to go home'.

Then Ayaan put a seat bell on her and then himself and drove towards the house.

-----------------------------------------—-------—----

ABEER POV:

I don't know why bhai hit him I am busy with another guest and then I heard a loud *thud* voice  and then when I looked towards the voice then I saw Ayaan bhai stand there and one person on the floor and then I see towards the bhabhi see was crying and then I move toward them and then again bhai was going to hit him but I stop him and then bhai clam down and then went out with bhabhi.

Then I told everyone pls  carry on the party and then samira came and said
' don't worry ' and then I nodded and then we went  towards Ahan and shreya .

'What happened bhai' Ahan asked me and then I said 'I don't know ' and then my phone buzzed and then looked at the message from Ayaan bhai.

'Meet me on the frame house at  12' and then I looked towards the Ahan and then went to him and said to his ear that no one could hear.

And then After  that samira went to the dance floor and grabbed the  make and make announcement and said ' so  good evening everyone now it's time to dance everyone so now let's go. So  the first performance was abhimanyu and shreya pls give a round of applause'.

And then samira came and stood beside me and then I leaned towards her ear and said ' Thank you darling' and then she looked at me with a bright smile and wink at me and then looked towards abhi and shreya and said ' good luck guys' and then  I also looked towards them and then they start there performance.

After their performance ended then she again went on floor and then she Saudi
' Woww such a nice performance guys. Now the time for the couple to dance so all the couple please come on the stage  pls give round of applause' and then all couple went on the stage and then she went towards the Ahan and shreya and grabbed their hand and made them stand on the dance floor.

Then everyone starts dancing and  then she comes towards me and grabs my hand and then makes me go toward the dance floor with her and then says ' We are also a couple Mr. Raghuvanshi'.

Then we both also start dancing then I looked at her she look very gorgeous her smile, her eyes everything perfect and then she said ' Don't look at me like this abeer' and then I said 'what can I do I can't control myself babe ' and then leaned towards her and kiss her forehead and again said thank you and then the couple dance was finished and then after a few hours then reception was ended and the  we went to home.

———————————————————

AHAN POV:

We are dancing together and I am constantly looking at her she looks very beautiful today and then I said ' I sorry shreya today it's  your first function and because of some reason it ruined it
sorry' and then she looked into my eyes and said ' it's okay Ahan. I just hope bhabhi is fine because she looks very scared ' and then I just humm and then after a few hour then reception was ended and then we went towards the home.

When we reached the home shreya directlt went our room and I am standing in Hall  waiting for bhai because bhai message it.

It was almost 11 at night and we had to go to the fram house because bhai said and then Abeer bhai came and said ' let's go ' and then we went towards the car and then I'we  seated  on driver seat and bhai seats on passenger seat.

Suddenly Ayaan bhai came and sat on the back seat and then I looked at the Abeer bhai  and then he just blink his eyes and the I looked toward the Ayaan bhai throw front mirror and  then I strat driving and went toward the fram house.