CHAPTER 5

FLASHBACK CONTINUE:

After that it is already night time and I am very tired so I went toward the living room and laying on the sofa after a few minutes I was in deep slumber.

The next morning when I woke up I went toward my room and she was not there in bed  I checked the whole room and house  but she was not there after I asked a guard he said she was leaving in the morning.

After that I was doing my morning routine and busy In my today work was complete and tomorrow evening I have leave for the house but my dadi so to before coming home there was temple his here go take blessing it is the strict warning from my dadi for that I am going  temple tomorrow morning after that leaving for home. The day went well now I am very tired.

The next morning I wake up and get ready for temple. After that I leave the house and seat in my car and headed toward the temple. When I reached the temple I came out of my car when I was going inside the temple I listened to some voices and first ignored that voice after that again when I going inside temple again a voice was created and this it's like some one is yelling aur some two to three person are laughing.

When I started following the voice the voice was coming from backside of temple and when  I reached backside of temple I saw one girl was seated on ground and four group of boy are standing and laughing on her when I see the face of that girl she was the same girl who bumped on my car one day ago.

After I am going toward them and said 'LEAVE HER'  after one of boy said who are you ' I AM NOT HEAR TO TELL YOU WHO AM I JUST LEAVE HER ' I said to them. One of the boys came and stood in front of me and said 'WHO IS SHE TO YOU HA YOUR GIRLFRIEND AUR YOUR WIFE IF SHE NONE OF THIS TO YOU SO JUST LEAVE OK' .

After that when I take the phone from my pocket when I am started dailing my guard number suddenly one boy snatched my phone' WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK ' I said to them 'WHO IS SHE TO YOU TELL ME ' one man said 'WHY I SAID TO YOU WHO IS SHE TO ME HA IT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN JUST GIVE ME PHONE BACK AND LEAVE YOU NOT KNOW WHO AM I ' I said to them and then he throw my phone and after that my phone broke into the piece.

When I saw one of the man going toward her I directly went toward and stood in front of her block the man who was going toward her and said 'SHE IS MY MY WIFE I GOING TO MARRY HER SO LEAVE HER ' After that I took her bridal style in my arm and going toward temple after that when I enter in the temple I tell the priest to start the wedding mantra we are going to marry.

After two hours  persist said NOW YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED me and that girl. Yes I don't know her name we can say I don't know anything  about her we both are  married couple now after that one of guard come inside the temple and then I said to the guard GET READY THE CAR WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW' after gaurd left from the temple.

'ARE YOU OK ' I asked her. 'Y__YES ' S he said her voice was shuttring. After a few minutes the guard said' CAR IS READY SIR'. 'LET'S GO ' I said and we both went toward the car and set in the car when we sat inside the car I asked 'WHAT IS YOUR NAME'. ' SHREYA' she said. Yes was shreya the wife of Ahan Raghuvanshi who bumped on his car and who's he was married today. After that they went toward raghuvandhi villa.

PRESENT:

Suddenly the alcohol bottle slide to my hand to the floor and broke into the pieces and then I came out from my thinking.

After that I stood up from sofa and go toward the wall and puched the wall after puching the wall my hand was coverd with with buried and blood start flowing but I don't care about that and directly went toward my room.

When I enter my room my eyes land on the figure who was lying in the couch yes she was lying on the couch and sleeping peaceful. I stare har for five to ten minutes yes no doubt she was very beautiful but when she was sleeping she looks more beautiful. I directly drivetrd my mind and rubbed my face to my hand and went toward the washroom.

After coming out from the washroom I went toward my wardrobe wearing my sweet pants and t-shirt and directly went toward the bed and lying on the bed after five minutes I landed in a deep slumber.