CHAPTER 41

AFTER 7 MONTH :

ADITI POV :

I opened my eyes because of sunlight and felt something heavyweight on half of chest and on my stomach and when I looked at it was not other than my husband who was sleeping on me put his heavy hand on my stomach and my on my chest.

He looked very clam while he was sleeping and when he was woke up again he was turned into devil.

But in this few months he never behave like a devil he was became a very sweet and loving husband in these day and also he was not shouting also. I don't know what happened to him.

Well it's good and I am happy that he was changed. He make me feel always special when someone say anything to me he take stand also for me and always make me feel best.

These days he also starts flirting with me a lot and that makes me nervous it doesn't like we never kiss each other or share any intimate scene but when he flirt with or kiss I always get nervous and then he start teasing me.

'I am always there with you Ayaan in your good time  and your bad time you are the only one whom I love the most and I can do anything for you I love you so much ' I thought and put my hand on his hand and then turned toward him and kiss him on his chick and he wiggle little on my neck and say 'wifeyy' 'hmm' I response.

I try to free me from his grip but my husband was not in a mood to make me free from his grip he always behave like this and then everyone say why you don't try for the baby.

How can I handle two baby at the same time. Who make them understand the most dangerous person Mr.  Ayaan Raghuvanshi who is cold , arrogant and having dangerous auro is a baby in front of his wife.

Again I looked at him and say 'Ayaan chodiye hamein hum lete ho rahe hai' 'few more minutes Mrs. Ayaan' he said in his sleepy voice.

'No few more minutes husband if you want to sleep then sleep na I don't disturbed but pls let me go na.. ' I said and then he open his eyes and looked at me and then suddenly I kissed him on his lips and he losen his grip on my stomach took that chance and I ran towards the washroom.

And I must say confused Ayaan was most cutest Ayaan ever.

After half and I come out from the washroom and stand in front of the mirror adjusting my sarre and combing my hair and then two arm wrapped on my waist and he looked at me through the mirror and I also  looked at him he said 'beautiful' 'stop it Ayaan you also say this ' I said to him and hit him on his hand.

'Why you have any problem I saying this to my wife not to you ok' Ayaan said to me and then I asked him ' so whom I am then ' 'you.. Aaa you.. '  he said and then I turned to him and looking in his eyes and waiting for his reply but then he said 'I don't know ' I was shocked and angry how can he say like that I started hitting him on his chest and said ' aap aesa kese bol sakte hai ha..... ' .

He started laughing and then he hugged me and said 'you are my wife and you are only mine Aditi I love you so much you are very special for me I can do anything for you and pls don't leave and let's stay forever together. You will me mine forever wifey'.

Alone tear falling from my eyes and I looked at him and said 'I love you too Ayaan and yes Let's stay forever husband' I chucklee and hugged him.

After few minutes he broke the hug and then wipe my tear and said 'no crying ' I nodded and then I said 'Ayaan you remember right that today is Ahan's birthday ' 'how can I forgot Aditi ' Ayaan said and pinch me on my nose and then went to the washroom.

I went down stairs for breakfast every one was present there. I made my way towards the kitchen and pick boul in my hand and went towards the dinning area and there was our birthday boy who was taking a blessing from his grand parents.