Raghuvanshi Family

VIKRAM RAGHUVANSHI

He is elder in raghuvanshi house. He is grand father of ayaan . HE  love his family the and very fun loving nature and love his grandson the most.

MEERA VIKRAM RAGHUVANSHI

She is the wife of vikram raghuvanshi. She is grandmother of ayaan. She is very strict and otherdox very decpline  person. Love his family the most and love his grandson the most.

VIRAJ RAGHUVANSHI

He is elder son of vikram very strict but love his family most he very loving person and love his son and do anything for his family.

SAKSHI RAGHUVANSHI

She is first daughter-in-law of raghuvanshi.  she love his family but some time she being selfish for herself because  she came from royal family she have lot of attitude she  can't  aceept middle class family.

AVINASH RAGHUVANSHI

He is second son of vikram he very clam in nature He love his family the most and help his elder brother in business very lovable and very joyful person.

SUNITA AVINASH RAGHUVANSHI 

She is the second daughter-in-law of Raghuvanshi She loves his family the most she is a very loving and calm person  She loves his son and daughter the most.

ABIMANYU RAGHUVANSHI

He is the son of avinash and sunita he is very childish in nature love his family the most he always being happy make his family  smile  love his brother the most. His crime partner is ahan and priya.

PRIYA RAGHUVANSHI

She is younger child of raghuvanshi everyone in the pamper her a lot she is very fun and loving person love his brother the most AYAAN is superhero for her she love him most.